Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1801&start_row=1

Haile Selassies Grandson in TandT

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MessenJAHofGod Sent: 3/27/2007 4:04:02 PM

I was surfing around on Rastafari Speaks website and read an article on Selassies Grandson.From what I read they treated him like he was JAH himself,like Selassie.
What are your opinions? Do you regard Selassies Grandson as being of the same divine manifestation,being JAH or different?

Messenger: MessenJAHofGod Sent: 8/19/2007 7:28:11 PM

anybody?

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 8/19/2007 7:42:25 PM

no...

Messenger: Ten Sent: 8/19/2007 8:40:11 PM

Well Aya his grandson is in the direct line of His Majesty but when we speak of His Majesty we go beyond lines of blood and kinship for these are the things of man, but Sellasie I transcends that and embodies things of the spirit. I would not see his grandson as divine manifestation, but I would recognise him as descendant of I Father. Sellasie I came as Man at that particular time, but Jah is so great He was there before that time, and even after, He is so powerful He exists in everything for He is the Creator and Creation itself so for I, His offspring during His time on earth are no different (and I say this in the humblest way possible not to stir anyone up!) from I n I who are His Creation by spirit. Interesting question though, with no easy answers and I'd like to reason more abt this.

Messenger: JudahC Sent: 8/25/2007 7:27:54 PM

this selassiei grandson a rasta or an christan

and my answer for your question is yeah i do think selassiei grandson should be see holy becouse of his blood line its it meant to be like that just think of how the bible states thing all the holy people are from the same blood line if you know what i mean
-onelove- jahguide

Messenger: Baba Eye Sent: 8/25/2007 8:11:58 PM

"doth not ye own scriptures state 'ye are gods'?" sayeth Yahsua. yu are all suns and dawtahs of the most High.

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I