Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1796&start_row=1

isolation

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 3/24/2007 11:00:26 AM

blessed

i want the I reasoning on isolation from people and shining your light. at this new job i keep to myself for the most part. so during break-time couple days ago i overheard the i said to his friend why is he always isolating himself and not talking with us in our group. so i try to see his point and overstood him and took a saying from the word that says ''dont isolate yourself, and seek your own''. so next break i go and sit with the group not trying to isolate myself and talk with them. i was mostly quiet and listening because the talk was use-less, i try and drop some of words of wisdom, but they know no such thing, not even an understanding. the talk they talk was an abomination and the setting was not for i to be in. i took a saying from the word, ''blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly''. how do the i think i n i should balance shining your light and isolating oneself in these types environment where for half a day your in a controlled setting. the i at work think of me as one who thinks he is too good to talk with them, stiff necked fools. the righteouss shall suffer though

temesgen

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 3/24/2007 11:29:12 AM

Ises Beloved

Yes, blessed is he who sits not in the counsel of the ungodly. True, but Christ taught us that "it's the sick who need the doctor".
I just come back from studio where I chat some lyrics exactly about that topic.

There is a difference. To sit with the ungodly like said in the Psalm means, you participate in their ungodlyness. But when Christ came to eat with the sinners he was like a doctor to their souls.

Just because THEY make it seem, doesn't mean that world is really only black/white. Man is a living man. I'am not a catholic priest who hypocritically tries to avoid certain aspects of daily life.
Of course I n I stick to I n I principles. But man see nothing wrong bout joking and fooling around and having fun with people. The Rasta presence will always shine a light.... even though you never say anything. Just be there and behave yaself properly. I n I like to laugh and smile and have fun. Is african mentality where man still can be human.

Of course if they are really badminded I n I haffa go ah war. No joke bout that. But as I understood it, these are just those day to day people you meet on the streets. Rasta must always shine a light, to break their darkness.

Selah

Messenger: inajahlove Sent: 3/25/2007 12:17:31 AM

very nice. such productive word/thought forms.

I reason with the youth that I offer treatment/healing to and teach them to shine their *love* light. The parents to still their mind and seek out higher transmission.

it is isolating to be in an environment and not feel the presence of I-minded~ness. Homeschooling my son I can teach that where the schools today are not directing the mind to self-discipline. The chaos is the result.

one step at a time in restoring the rythym of life.

respect

Messenger: Elijah Sent: 3/25/2007 9:50:20 AM

Greetings

I was in the same situation at work. I was new in the job, from another country and what was the worst "higher educated". I didn't look for close contact with my work mates, because I didn't know them and after years of life experience I knew that I need some time to recognize who are the people I work with. My first impressions about my managers was really bad, but the job I was offered to take was very interesting (working with youth from the getto).
After just a few weeks there, I found that the people start to play a kidish games with me, just because I didn't want to show my face to them (you know thay want to know all your Rasta business), they start with small lies, then biger lies and biger ...
They want me to go after work for drink with them, but after I caught them on lies I didn't want to waste my time with them (because: It is better to stay alone then to be robbed).
After 3 months I was close to decision of leaving that place, but obviously I needed the job and I started to like some of the kids I worked with because I saw that they wish to learn more.
The managment has seen that I liked the kids and the kids liked me too, so they start to organized lots of circumstances so I have to be in situation whan I looked like I am not trustful to the kids (I have to implement some crazy disciplinary ideas which I never agreed with, because they where nonsense and reasonless).
I started to tell them the true, so thay start to hate me... just because I told them what I really think about what thay are doing and showed them the real results of them foolish acts.
Of course that was wood to a fire and I knew that it will be only worst now, but I knew as well that is JAH, who wants to check my trust in HIM. I was scared sometimes, but I knew that it was the only way. I needed to wait just a short time, when that what I suspected to happend appeared in full light, thay simply start to plot against me with lots of lies and malice just to belitte and humiliate me. I was sorry about them and I prayed JAH to have mercy for them, as what thay were doing was that what JAH forbade (to abuse I and I children).
It was just a gang of people who likes the world of lies and ilussions they created and use to live with, so anybody who didn't want to join them becomes their enemy, I saw that when a new people came to company. Fortunatly the new people were wise to see what is really happend there, so by the time I have worked there, 5!!! people left that place just because of mobbing. I left that place a month ago after 9 months!!! and I still look for another job. They didn't pay me all money I was entilted to get and still I didn't get all documents. I am not worring about anything, I know that as long I have trust in JAH everything gonna be alright, because it is better to stay alone then to be robbed!!!
Better to eat stones than work for/with people full of evil!!!

Blessings in the name of Almighty.

Messenger: inajahlove Sent: 3/25/2007 12:58:04 PM

your heart aches, and to not be able to use that education in a place where you should feel honored. there are a lot of issues with entitlement; church and state elevated the white male, the subsequent entitlement has all sorts of manifestations, the u and u mentality of passive-aggressive, fear-based reactive mode of making sure they have more than enough.

Even those who have so much are the ones who do not tip and ask for more in my little business. I could NOT work for Babylon any longer. It is hard enough to work for the people. I feel so fortunate, Jah bless I to come clean as possible and try hard to make a difference in my own little thing. I am very blessed to be doing energy work; those little seeds are being planted, I sees the seedlings coming up.

I worked in law for some time, I was too turned off. I too am higher educated but was chosen and followed the synchronicities to a different calling; one in much need today.

Perhaps you can find a little some-ting you can do that would give you the ability to sustain and find peace?

Jah Guide,

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 4/11/2007 5:25:48 AM

''It was just a gang of people who likes the world of lies and ilussions they created and use to live with, so anybody who didn't want to join them becomes their enemy''- Elijah you have said it perfectly. now at work i'm almost an outcast with the exception of a few head nods from co-workers. I work with african americans, i know thats my african people, but i cant dig the un-godliness in there talk and way of life. me dont depend on the black man side, nor the white man side, I depend on Jah side.

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 4/11/2007 1:47:35 PM

young lion where u trod if u don't mind me askin?

RSK

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 4/11/2007 2:08:14 PM

Blessed I
Its a iniversal struggle..ini all have to go through it

Dem ah wonder how we do this
Them grow with hate and anger fi Jah prophet,
But as mi locks get longer, heathen heart it ah twist
Doh spread no propaganda cause yuh cyant stop this
Now dem ah ponder how the ghetto youth so slick
Them grow wit hate and anger fi the prophet
but as wi locks get longer heathen heart it ah knit
We no beg uno fi no sponsor so uno cyant stop this

Jah say
No abomination so mi no business ah who
This ah fi every nation, this you have to do
No man no badder than Jah and ah wi ah run Jah crew
Uno come inna the thousand and two
They stand against you and hating me
them just can't go through
them heart no clean nor free
I remind them so much of who they are supposed to be
I'm of royalty, them lost them Identity

Rastafari Is

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/11/2007 11:03:17 PM

Young Lion,

It is good to get a long with the people you work with. Many people aren't used to reasoning the way RasTafarI people reason. I and I need to read people and see what they are ready for. Sometimes you can introduce a little reasoning and other times more.

Be patient with people, and you will see that most are not as bad as they seem at first. When people don't know eachother, they often display themselves differently then they actually are, because of nervousness and shyness. And this isn't something that only other people do, but if we look at ourselves, most if not all of us would see that we do it also. Different people do it to different degrees.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 4/12/2007 4:17:28 AM

Ark I, i took time to take people advice and try to associate with my co-workers, its sad to see the talk thats there, crooked garbage! they want small idol excitement talk, thats not me. the vibes are not real. The assistant manager only person i talk to, and its only answering his questions regarding Ethiopia for a minute. it hurts me to see where the blacks in america are heading, how can they really see when they living in darkness, i have so much i want to say to them but its very hard, they dont want to hear it.

Sistren, i trod in SinSinnati, Ohio, they got the 7 hills and the great harlot in downtown sitting on the water fountain, and city in america 1st to have company start mark of beast, but my parents came through great tribulations in Ethiopia to come to amerika, so i must complete college for them and recieve blessings before i go back to my land for good

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I