Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1795&start_row=1

Collective Reasoning

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: inajahlove Sent: 3/23/2007 5:39:52 PM

is what is needed. seems though when people get together too many schisms present. the women and children suffer; lack of community and the men too. everyone out to just *try* to make it and then not having the livity for real.

what is probably most important is not how to further separate ourselves from one another but to find a way to genuinely bring peace and restore the heart, the land and the babylonian ways would have to crumble.

many people are ready to change, they just don't know how; Rasta as a way of life offers something very viable for the people today.

i just keep teaching that it's really not so conscious to spend on lip injections, botox, etc. (to my clientele who get healing work), when two-thirds of the world isn't eating or receiving care. I try to break to break it down to concrete in this here concrete jungle!

also thinking about writing some children's books as the parents read them to the little ones and they learn something too. again, simple, beautiful pictures...

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I