Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=178&start_row=1

SELASSIE AND HIS MIGHTY POWERS

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ijah Sent: 1/22/2004 5:54:18 PM

Mek a joyfull noise unto The MostHigh H.I.M.Haile Selassie I RasTafari

Below me putted some facts,showing His Majesty is truly H.I.M.

Holy is Thy Name,Oh Jah, Selassie I,
Give ear to me word,Lord,hear my meditation
lead us not astray,mek us a way
JAHJAH children keep on crying evryday

``...It was further stated that as a young student, Tafari was extraordinarily bright and confident at his lessons and had truly astounded the priest, Monsignor Jerome, his tutor, with the heights of his knowledge concerning religious and mystical matters. Not only could he quote freely from the Book of Kufale, the Book of Enoch, Hermas the Shepherd, Judith, Ecclesiasticus, Tobit, the Metsahfa Berhan (Book of Light), the Sixth and Seventh Book of Moses, the Book of Eden (secretly deleted from Genesis during the Dark Ages), all thirty-one books of the Hebrew Bible, the twenty-one Canonical Books of the New Testatment, plus numerous Apocryphal and pseudo-pictographic books. On one occasions a priest asked Tafari where he got his knowledge. Tafari's reply was, he got much of it at the time of his baptism, conducted, according to tradtion, on the fortieth day of his life. The Kes (priest) who presided at the ceremony had opened Tafari's eyes with the first touch of Holy Chrism, then everything that ensued, was comprehensible to the infant, as if he was an adult. He remembered the priest pronouncing his surname and then his baptismal name, Haile Selassie 1st, and then he blew softley in his face to ward off evil spirits. This was the instant Tafari claimed he felt himself enveloped by a golden glow and as the priest began to anoint him, water touching his forehead, breast shoulders and all other thrity-seven prescibed places, he felt his knowledge increase, filling him up like a vessel and endowing him with a great sense of clarity about creation and the final purpose of man.

When the birds, the beasts and even the insects began to greet him and speak to him, reminding him of what he already knew. When asked which was the first creature to speak to him, Tafari replied by requesting a sheet of paper and some pastels and began to draw with extraordinary accuracy, the picture of a bird, it resembled a dove, but with exotic multicoloured plummage. The priest was about to ask Tafari what sort of bird it was, when he was dumbfounded as it flew out through the nearby window, disappearing into the sky.

The Chief Priests arranged meetings with him to question and perhaps catch him with what they supposed might be blasphemous mischief or pagan magic.
At one of these meetings, Lij Tafari is said to have made it quite clear that he was well acquainted with the rare manuscripts of Abba Aragaive and other Coptic Monks, known as the Nine Saints, who entered Ethiopia in 480 AD and founded the first monestaries in Tigre province. He also revealed that he was acquainted with the occult applications of Urim and Thummim and the Mezuzah, as well as the use of the magic words Gematria and Notarilon in Eygpt, necromancy and also the magical names Adonay, El, Elohe. He exhibited familiarity with the Cabbalistic doctrines and the writings in Gilgamesh. The pagan rituals surrounding the worship of Isis, of the serpent Arwe and of the Abyssinian gods of Earth, (Meder), Sea (Beher) and War (Mahrem), as well as the Arcane of astrology and numerology, but most importantly, Tafari exhibited to the priest his overstanding of the central messages in the Egyptian Book of the Dead and the Book of Two Ways. At one stage, an old Abmnet (or Abbot) alegedly asked to examine Tafari's palm.....``
Wanna read some more

http://people.zeelandnet.nl/adamr/Selassie%20a%20child%20to%20be%20feared.htm

Blessed Love and Inity

ijah

Messenger: the rock Sent: 1/22/2004 5:59:44 PM

one

Messenger: the rock Sent: 1/22/2004 6:09:31 PM

that RAS ADAM was one of the frist site years ago..that shows how JAH childern work and don't stop working.
ONE LOVE

Messenger: Ras John Sent: 1/22/2004 9:49:06 PM

One thing I dont have a clear understanding is why the Derg killed Selassie... I really want to know... What did Selassie do that failed Ethiopia? I read that his last known words were something along the lines of "Ethiopia, have I failed you?"

It makes I sad to think of what that whole situation really was. Such hate, such despair... I want to know more about it.

one love

Ras John

Messenger: ijah Sent: 1/23/2004 3:56:51 AM

Well,in I opinion wasnt it Selassie that did things that failed Ithiopia,but it was the corruption amongs his followers,and amongst his soldiers that were responsable for the bloody revolution.....

Them cyant kill JAH ,ye know,them can get rid of the Body,but The Spirit,JAHSPIRIT will never be killed...

SELASSIE I LIVES

OneLove&Inity

Messenger: Qe~ne Sent: 1/27/2004 12:49:33 PM

the answer to this would stem from the book of isaiah chap.7

also the story of the bird flying away is also like unto a story in one of the forgotten gospels telling of jesus' childhood where he was making a drawing of a bird in the mud and when an adult confronted him of what he was doing, he spake and the drawing changed to an actual bird and flew away

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I