Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1776&start_row=1

Haile Selassie Womb?

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Padok Sent: 3/5/2007 6:21:10 PM

As we all know Jesus the Christ was born from a virgin right. Then Jesus ascended into heaven. When he comes back he is not going to be born from a womb he will come down from the clouds. Jesus will never have to be born again. Haile Selassie was born right does that disprove haile selassie is the second coming or not?

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 3/5/2007 9:40:43 PM

''most people think great GOD will come from the sky, take away everything and make everybody feel high''...we know now and understand a mighty GOD is a living man, you can fool some people sometime, but u cant fool all the people all the time, now we see the light, we gonna stand for our right.

Messenger: I'n'I mloyi Sent: 3/6/2007 5:07:27 AM

Selasie I womb was righteous that's why he excel all of us in the eyes of Jah. HIM rule the world with Jah and others.

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 3/6/2007 9:31:04 AM

Ises

Didn't you read, that onto us a son was BORN? To take Israel Government on his shoulders?

Do not take one prophecy and reject the other.

Selah

Messenger: Brethren Nicholas I Sent: 3/6/2007 11:40:05 AM

Haile I Selassie I

Messenger: a wailer Sent: 3/6/2007 6:01:27 PM

greetings in the name of his majesty emperor selassi i the first ever living ever faithful ever sure jah rastafari.dear bro jesus said that who has seen him as seen the father so anyone that born with the nail-print of jesus christ in his two hands is not jesus but the father of jesus

Messenger: rock Sent: 5/5/2007 9:41:57 AM

rastafari should never speak about jesus being born of a vergin that story came from the new testament king james version so why burn pope if you embrace some of his ideas .

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 5/5/2007 11:15:52 AM

Ises

Weren't Ras TafarI's words that Jesus Christ was born from Virgin Mary? Didn't he himself declare that?
I get the point you trying to make, but I can't get how you can be speaking for religious tolerance (in the elijah muhammed thread), and then stating things like that.
I mean not only that you are speaking against your own words, it's simply ignorant and not true. It's just ridicolous to come with the King James Version as argument on any theological biblical scientific discussion. The King James Version is only a Translations... why do english speaking people always tend to think everything is turning around them? Did you read the hebrew original of Isaiah, the greek original of the Gospels or the amharinya original of HIM words calling Mariam a Virgin?
SO WHAT are you talking about?

Just for info, I too do not believe in any virgin stories, but due to fundamental biblical research and knowledge of His Majesty original words. That has nothing to do with the KJV or any other foolishness. I do stand up against foolishness and ignorance.

So check yourself before you go on boasting ya own ignorance and telling any people what to do.

Haile I
Selah

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 5/5/2007 2:35:09 PM

Tadias,

The pope certainly had nothing to do with the kjv and the virgin story certainly did not come from the mind of king james or any of his peoples. Study the history of world religions and you'll quickly see that virgin births are a theme that is not uncommon and which easily predates the birth of Christ. It's symbolic anyways, it's a symbol of purity. The universe is pure, as we are all a product of it, we have this same purity within us, it is up to us as individuals to realize our own purity, the untainted higher self. This is the purity that His Majesty was aware of as he was the embodiment of His own Higher Self, His Majesty was, is, and always will be a Man born of this Virgin Universe, the Universal Mother of us all.

And Padok, my words may not be at all convincing, but I am speaking the truth. You will never find any Messiah dropping down out of the sky, that notion was created to keep you mentally enslaved, there is no man in the sky. Close your eyes and you will find the Messiah right here right now.....Higher Self....the almighty I....in total peace and righteousness. Christ found it and was teaching the I how to find it too, His Majesty Haile Selassie I found it and taught the I how to find it, He is the living example.

Selam

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 5/5/2007 2:56:38 PM

Yes I.

While I'm thinking about this I just wanted to add that the virgin birth is still one of the great biblical example we have of Female importance. The feminine energy has been greatly diminished over time, due to the ego of males. We have to see that being born of a Virgin is a birth of purity, untouched by man. This must imply a purity of woman and an impurity of man, until man acknowledges that it is through the feminine that he came.

SELAM

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I