Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1759&start_row=1

the RasTafarI Movement...

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Brethren Nicholas I Sent: 2/20/2007 10:26:11 AM

greetings the name of the Most High Haile I Selassie I, Qedemawee, JAH RasTafarI. Blessed Love Itinually.

InI know deep down something monumental is on the brink. InI know that the fall of Babylon is at hand.

I honestly dont even know why i posted this, but all the while i feel as if its so necessary. Haile I Selassie I JAH RasTafarI.

the Earth is soon to wipe away its troubles, InI need to hit the High Hills, for Babylon Burnin in a Hot Fiyah. For I, I'm headin to the Mother Land for InI Millenium and checkin the worlds action from there.

I think the purpose for this posting is the fact that InI are on the verge spiritual revolution against the downpressing nations only with the will of the Imighty Irator, Haile I Selassie I JAH RasTafarI!

The fall of Babylon IS at hand.

I wish I knew more about it honestly, but all I can count on is keeping Iself out of harms way while staying pure all the while. I WILL see all I bredren and sistren very soon in InI spiritual realm of Inity. Jah Shall Deliver.

Jah Bless all Idren. Jah Bless ery color of the Rainbow of Imanity.

Stay Irie! One Beloved Love and Inity ForIva!

Haile I Selassie I JAH RasTafarI

Messenger: Brethren Nicholas I Sent: 2/20/2007 10:30:29 AM

Whether or not the I for repatriation, just know that all Iteous Idren shall be Ilivered. InI are, and shall remain now, as well as in the future, One. Not a thing can separate InI. Haile I Selassie I JAH RasTafarI!

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I