Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1746&start_row=1

Black Supremacy

1 - 1011 - 17
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GentUK Sent: 2/10/2007 3:03:53 PM

Greetings all,
I'm a white male who truely believes in black supremacy. Is this site black-only?

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 2/10/2007 4:24:11 PM

Blessed Heart of Love, Blessed Heart of Sabbath! The I should also check out the www.houseofbobo.com and www.eabic.net. Feel free to link I at anytime, empress4iva@yahoo.com or www.myspace.com/jah_prophecy

Remember:
Man of Right is God in Flesh
Wombman of Right is Goddess in Flesh
Man of Wrong is Satan in Flesh
Wombmen of Wrong is satanist in flesh!

Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I Jah Rastafari!!

God is Love, Let us all Love

Messenger: JAH Coyote Sent: 2/10/2007 9:07:02 PM

This website is for all who praise HIM Haile Selassie I King of Kings, Lord of Lords Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah one blood colour all the same. Love for the Almighty is in the heart, not in skin pigments.

Messenger: LIFESEEDS Sent: 3/6/2007 2:26:56 PM

there is no one supremacy in this world.thats what babylon wants us to think to keep us seperated.only when we come together as ONE race of people can we conquer babylon.no one race is above another.no one people better then another.u are either alive and walking gods path
or walking dead in the babylon system

live brothers and sisters from every race,set yourself free from babylon and breathe.

blessing to those walking jah path.lisa

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 3/6/2007 3:06:21 PM

ONE BLOOD!!
ONE GOD TOO!!

Black Supremacy - TRUE LIVITY - FAITH - JAH - LOVE

NO matter what/where/how you come - You are here because God created you, who puts another down for anything is trying to put god down, because god created. When HIM came HIM clear many things up and open many more eyes, it is our duty to spread the word of PEACE LOVE UNITY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL. TO FIGHT INJUSTICE

One Love

Bergy

Messenger: LIFESEEDS Sent: 3/6/2007 3:14:26 PM

WELL SAID

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 3/6/2007 4:12:00 PM

Ises

In fact BLACK SUPREMACY is the only salvation for this earth. As we know Black is First and Black is Roots, the Awareness of Black Supremacy is the only way to bring ALL people together in mutual love and understanding.

Selah

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 3/6/2007 4:29:08 PM

Yes,

If we compare the original way to the way that many on earth have chosen,than no doubt, clear as pure water, the WAY is through black

Bergy

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 3/6/2007 5:25:42 PM

To those unfimiliar with Rastafari, i understand that Black Supremacy can sound a bit harsh , especially in this world of division but the world needs to know that
Black supremacy is nothing more than an acklowledgement of your roots, your foundation, your mother and father

Rastafari Is

Messenger: Brethren Nicholas I Sent: 3/6/2007 8:15:14 PM

Yes I for real!

Even tho i decieving skin color now is white, back when ini was first created....i would be a fool to say i skin was white. i heart knows.
not i head, I Heart. One Unity, One Love, One Creation by the One Creator, Haile I Selassie I JAH RasTafarI the One and Only...

1 - 1011 - 17

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I