Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1746&start_row=11

Black Supremacy

1 - 1011 - 17
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: prophecy Sent: 3/6/2007 10:24:50 PM

Blessed Heart of Love, the mother and father of creation is black african, therefore they are supreme= black supremacy. The meaning is not downpressive, so please search the overstanding, because it is mis-overstood. Remember Rastafari is of many mansions and as a bobo empress, I n I follow black supremacy. Please search the meaning before speaking about it, then those I-fused will overstand the meaning by finding the truth. Ones and ones don't have to believe, but as a rasta, I-spect I n I mansion. All nations came from one- mama afrika, King Alpha and Queen Omega. Selah!!!

I say this with humbleness!!!

Messenger: Horus Sent: 3/7/2007 3:08:11 PM

"I'm a white male who truely believes in black supremacy. Is this site black-only?"

Greetings!,
What is your concept of "black supremacy"? Please elaborate!
Blessings!,
Horus

Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 3/7/2007 6:59:33 PM

Yes i!black black black,all a we black.behold his skin is black as raven,his hair is like wool,his eyes are black as earth.black ourstory blackmystory,blackistory,blackprophecy,blackmonarchy,blacklivity,black almighty,black philosiphy,blacksupremacy
Versus white supremacy blackskinpeople
Won the victory, so they put us in slavery look around we are the majority.

Messenger: peacemaker Sent: 3/20/2007 12:46:59 PM

i like the way you pose your answer for you have to overstand the question to say a wise answer but for the same reason that i and i all come from mama Africa their should be no problem of race especially to us rastas

Messenger: JAH Coyote Sent: 3/21/2007 6:18:48 PM

Resting eyes in Iditation I and I only see Black.
Work hard all day, the sun goes down and I and I relax under the humbling Blackness of the evening into the Black night.
The Black fertile soil grow I and I food.
The Black woman give birth to all of I and I
And the Black King reign for Iver.

Messenger: Baba Eye Sent: 3/23/2007 1:34:59 AM

HAILE SELASSIE I love ALL COLOR, AL NATION.

everything else is mere POMPS AND PRIDE.

yes yes all came from black skin....black skin save from hot sun.

why bother with so much division.

even the whitest man was black in the beginning.

yes we know. now what? are yu saying black supremacy to denote world unity due to the above fact that all are ultimately and rootically black? somehow, I doubt it.

the IAM is formless, shapeless, colorless, beyond the wretch and limited senses.

again I say, H.I.M. I Love all creature great and small.

Babylon is not color, but a shitstem. yur own brother sold yu out for beans and rice.

may the hungry be fed, the sick noursished and the aged be protected.

Messenger: MacChrist Sent: 3/24/2007 2:13:30 PM

May you be the preacher before I, great humble servant of God. Preach on brother! Power to unity, the furnace of hell where the devil burns alive. Respect to those who understand the power of the children of God. Shine on the light heavenly child,shine on the light.

1 - 1011 - 17

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I