Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1742&start_row=1

The Irits Of Ras Nesta BoB Marley never died.

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 2/4/2007 9:48:23 PM

Woe be unto the CIA who finally wipe out our brother Bob Marley.They injected Marley after he had calaps the morning when he went running.But some people want to say Gong bow to babylon not a thing go so,they ambush Marley.Anytime we play Bob Marley music is like we celebrating,Marley is a true Rasta,he made the whole world listen rasta music,he show the world that Selahssie is lord god and note all his music is earth music.long live Nesta Marley.*Greetings in the Name of his Imperial Majesty Haile Selahssie Jah Rastafari!Everliving everfaithful eversure Selahssie I the first.Bestill and know that his Imperial Majesty is the Almighty,########Jah live,One love,Haile Selahssie is the Chapel,confrontation,by bus,Exodous,War,jugde not,we Jamming,get up stand,give us the teaching of his Majesty,Crazy balled head,one drop,so much trouble in the world,thank u lord,so jah say,running away,stir it up,live up,natty dread,positive vibration,screw face etc.Maaarrrrrllleeeyyy's

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 2/5/2007 3:10:20 PM

amen, his earthday is on the 6th of february i'm sure. Bob Marley is amazing, he opened my eyes, through life journey he's always there with so many songs to relate too, and to those that found Rastafari its on a higher level when you listen to him... ''Samson slew the Philistines with a donkeys jaw bone...RASTA MAN LIVE UP!

Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 2/5/2007 5:50:14 PM

Bingie man dont give up!

Messenger: I'n'I mloyi Sent: 2/6/2007 8:58:33 AM

It was fire in East Afrika, we though Bob was here in the region. Long Live Bob.

Messenger: Empress M Sent: 2/6/2007 9:02:54 AM

YES, his earthday is today! IN St. Croix we never forget Marley's earthday. There's a reggae station WSTX 100.3 FM that recognizes brotha Bob on Monday's. We call it Marley Monday on the station for the whole day. Just today our radio entertainers are bigging up this dread man on his earthday today by playing all of his songs. JAH LIVE! cause at this very moment, this song is jamming! Gotta go now and meditate on the rythms of brotha Bob! God is a good God!!

Messenger: JudgeDred Sent: 2/6/2007 11:12:43 AM

God bless Berhane Selassie a.k.a. Bob Marley.
He is the light of the trinity.
Through Marley I realized that God is Mighty.
I'm a Rasta from creation but I didn't know and Bob's music was like Coming in From the Cold.
Now I'll be 4ever Loving Jah.
Haile Selassie doesn't want to be Waiting in Vain for our love...
so he sent BOB Marley and the Wailers.
Revelation reveals the truth. Jah Lives. The Babylon System is a vampire...faling empire.
Africa Unite. Natty Dread Ride Again.

Bob Marley's songs and life are an inspiration that is contributing to prophesey being fulfilled.
2 Tim. 3:14,15
Psalms 43:3
Psalms 33:1-5
Genesis 49:22-26
Deut. 33:13-17
Isaiah 51
Isaiah 52:7-10

"O rise ye mighty people there's work to be done so let's do it a litlle by little" -Wake Up and Live
With that being said is this not a blessed website?
One Love.

Messenger: ras derek Sent: 2/6/2007 2:24:11 PM

Today is the day jah sent the world a messenger with a message,and i have recieved his message wholeheartedly.Bob lives through the words of his music,he once said that he will not die ,and that he shall live foriver.He spoke of love,and peace for mankind,and for the upliftment of his people,so today we give JAH thanks and praises for BoB Marley and the love he spread to those who caught the natural mystic vibe he gave us all.Much LOVE Ras Derek

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 2/6/2007 3:46:29 PM

if the I don't mind me ask'n, where u trod Ras Derek?

RSK

Messenger: ras derek Sent: 2/7/2007 12:35:52 PM

I trod in the city of Nashville,Tn.,thanks for your reply sistren,and where are you trodding. PEACE and LOVE

Messenger: ras derek Sent: 2/7/2007 12:35:52 PM

I trod in the city of Nashville,Tn.,thanks for your reply sistren,and where are you trodding. PEACE and LOVE Ras Derek

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I