Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1720&start_row=21

Rastafari

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 60
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 1/26/2007 2:41:33 PM

still asking for proof?
What a thing
Why should Ark I or any of InI even attempt to reason with you when it is so obvious to everyone that you have hardened your heart already???
Rasta is not trying to convert anyone. Rasta is not knocking on your door on sunday morning telling you you must believe in HIM. Rasta is not on the pulpit telling you that you will burn in hell for not accepting HIM. So if you cant sight HIM for yourself and are waiting for someone to convince you, i suggest you move on and leave InI alone. For overstand this...It is not I who chose HIM but HIM who chose I.
You dont want to hear that HE is the Lion but i will say it again. HE is the Conquering Lion of Judah, Elect of HIMself and Light of this World. Do You know what that means, youth?
Well since you say that Iyesus worked mirales and HIM didnt..i will leave you with some things to think about
When did Iyesus have the Government upon his shoulders
When did all nations, from Africa to the US come seeking Iyesus advice on all matters calling HIM the Wonderful Counselor
When did the beast gather all nations to make War against Iyesus?
When did Iyesus have his armies all dressed in White?
When did Iyesus stand in the valley of decision and pleaded INI cause?
When did Iyesus have it written on his vesture.. KIng of KIngs Lord of Lords?

i dont even know why i am writing this because i am almost sure already that my words will fall on deaf ears
Until you let HIM in your Heart , you will never see HIM in your "head"

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 1/26/2007 2:51:22 PM

Big Up Ras Kebre

Rasta is Rasta from creation or as Bob said, from "ever since"

no conversion possible

RSK

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/26/2007 3:09:44 PM

As Christ say

This is an evil generation: they seek a sign; and there shall no sign be given it, but the sign of Jonas the prophet.

For as Jonas was a sign unto the Ninevites, so shall also the Son of man be to this generation.

Believe I Padok, I have not wasted nearly as much time as I would be wasting if I tried to prove anything to you. I say this out of past experience, because no matter what scripture I bring up, you will just say that it is not speaking about Haile Selassie I, just as no matter what scripture you bring up about Jesus Christ, the Jews will say that it is not speaking about Jesus Christ. Although I did spend a little more time then I would have liked on my previous message, because I saw it as a small investement for the future, to show you that I am not interested in your game and you would hopefully stop wasting my time with these questions.

But it does seem that I wasted my time writing my previous message because it seems like you didn't even read it, because if you read it you would see that there is nothing more to ask I because I made it perfectly clear that I am not playing your foolish game because I see it as a waste of I time.

If you are so sure of Jesus Christ, then prove to the Jews of today that he is the Messiah. It has been 2000 years since that appearence, and the Christians have not been able to convince the Jews about Jesus Christ. Even though the Christians are so sure and have no doubts that Jesus Christ is the Messiah.

So go ahead and spend another 2000 years trying to convince the Jews. I will not spend even a year trying to convince you or anybody else about Haile Selassie I.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 1/26/2007 5:07:37 PM

Yes I i idren

They expect HIM to take two steps towards them when they wont take one step towards HIM

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 1/26/2007 5:13:03 PM

Many believe that the man called Jesus the Christ came to die for sins, that is incorrect. He came to bear witness so that Man's sins could be judged fairly. He came to experience life in the flesh. When he had enough, he left.
1. There is no proof that Jesus the Christ ever died, only that he ascended into Heaven, where he always claimed to be from anyway.
2. How can one die for another's sins? Especially if they continue to sin? If this were the case, then all one would have to do to go to Heaven is believe in Jesus the Christ. If this is the case, then why does the Church preach of Hell as punishment for sins?
3. Jesus the Christ performed no miracles, he did, however, engage in Kemetic Magic. Jesus the christ was a student of Kemet. The acts he preformed are not new to people who are, or were, familiar with African magic.
4. Jesus the christ does not appear in any history book outside of Holy texts. He was not famous, he was not well known. He became famous through the gospels.
5. Jesus the christ was not a decendant of David, his mother was not of the lineage and Joseph was not his biological father. He wasn't even a Jew, at no point does he practice Judaism, and neither do either of his parents. He may, however, have been an ethnic Hebrew but it is more likely that he was a gypsy.
6. Reading the Bible only makes you knowledgable of the contents of the Bible. If you choose to be a scholar, you must also study the origins of the Bible, the history of the church and the history of the people and places in the Bible. Even then, you can only be an expert on the Bible. If you wish to be a true scholar, you must study all facets of an issue, from language to the underdogs of time. History is written by the winners, and therefore the losers are written out of the story. If you wish to understand a story you must understand the cultures of the winners, the losers, and the consciensious objectors. If you wish to know the truth, you must add to that the weather and climate, languages spoken and not spoken, as well as the flora, fauna and geography. And once you have done that, you must ask why. People are people, they have always been people and they will allways be people. Motivation does not change just because time progresses. Never assume that the people who benifit from a story have told the truth, most often they have told as little of the truth as they could get away with.

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 1/26/2007 6:42:47 PM

empress,know that Haile Selassie I kissed the bible, meaning he accepts everything in it.

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 1/26/2007 9:35:25 PM

Young Lion, know that Haile Selassie I became what He desired to become... a great man.

Messenger: jahbailey Sent: 1/26/2007 9:37:52 PM

ignorance is the biggest set back in the world today. give jah thanks for the ones who believe. judgement for the ones lost in rome. blessed

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 1/27/2007 1:00:25 AM

i know that, but you sound like a fool when you say iyesus kristos performed MAGIC! what is this VOODOO? THIS DIVINE MAN PERFORMED MIRACLES WITH THE MOST HIGH WHO SENT HIM. dont let babylons mis-interpretation of iyesus see him less than he is.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 1/27/2007 2:54:40 AM

Yo, ones need to stop burning African traditions callin it pagan and discriminating against those Africans who still practice voodoo. Guess what, you need to read your old testament and your new and get it through your forehead, that the religious rites and ceremonies derive directly from voodoo. And I'm not talking about the catholic chruch... yet. Come on, blood and animal sacrafice, preist hoods, incense and holy oils, speaking in tongues, being over come with the spirit, the wine as a sacrament....

Stop calling African traditions that are beautiful and strong pagan, ugly, heathen, and all of these negative terms. Fyah. If they were so heathen then why did the 'righteous' copy it to make up their story.

You think your a Rastafari? Then you better stop insulting what is sacred to Africans. You better stop laughing at African tradition. And when the African Woman speaks(Nzingha), ones better listen to that African Mother.

Tell them...

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 60

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I