Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1720&start_row=1

Rastafari

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 60
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 1/20/2007 11:11:11 AM

In an interview with Bob Marley, they guy asked him, 'How long have you been a Rasta'', Bob Marley reply was, ''Well I've been a Rasta from since ever since i was born, just how long it take you to grow up, because what is, is what is, can never change, the thing get more stronger''...so i see it in the bible, Selassie is the Second Coming of Christ in Revelation, meaning christ already came back, just alot people didnt know it, most other people (myself also before) believe soon great god will come from the sky! as the second coming, so everything that come from now on in the Christ name is a false?

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 1/22/2007 2:35:27 AM

Blessings,
yes i used this post in a way of feeling secure of my judgements, i used to see it like a great god will come from the sky, everyone is waiting for his second coming, this godly being to come down from the sky anytime now. to have the power of knowing he has already come and done his duty can be very overwhelming, the visions is many, Rastafari has become so endlessly deep, Rastafari vision has been a battle for because i'm just starting to see the things i heard musicians saying years ago, sometimes you feel like you dont want the accept the truth because at the same time you dont want to accept a false... any advice for a Young Lion
which can lift his brother, amen

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 1/22/2007 10:22:34 AM

Too many seek for a savior to save them. This is folly bredren. You must seek to BE the Christ and save yourself. Christ is a spirit bredren, the so called "Holy Spirit" exist is each one of us. The word Christ means anointed, that's all. There are many Christs, many profits, but only you can save your soul. The man called Jesus the Christ taught us how to ascend into Heaven (which by the way means sky), like the feather of Ma'at you must make your heart light with love. Only when you have achived enlightenment can you ascend to a heavenly abode.
The signs of the end times are all around you, but Bredren, you will see those to the left, to the right, in front and behind all fall, but who and what loves God will not be harmed. As it was with those who's doors were marked with the blood of the lamb, so it will be again.

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 1/22/2007 12:00:36 PM

good post sistren

have you considered online teaching?

After reading severalm of your posts, I feel a sense of lis'n to a "high priestess" as opposed an empres

RSK

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 1/22/2007 12:25:06 PM

An empress, by definition, rules many kingdoms.
In my father's house are many mansions.
I am not a priestess, I am a Word to the wise.
I am the angel (definition: servant of God) of Mercy.
I am that I am.
I teach those who seek me out, who wish to know, who have ears to hear, who have eyes to see. Those who Know, not those who believe or affirm on faith when they have doubt. Few are those who listen and pay attention, many are those who praise a falacy as truth, many are those who condemn, many are those who close their eyes in order to see God. Few are those who see with 3 Eyes, fewer are those who see with one I. Many are those who would destroy a profit, many are those who would crush a revolution, few are those who would ask why under pain of torture and death. If you seek light, you must be willing to walk in darkness.
I am mythology.
You are a seeker.
Blessed are they who search for they alone will find The Way.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 1/22/2007 12:32:27 PM

Fire Burn the "self"

I am nothing without HIM

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 1/23/2007 11:42:58 AM

None but ourselves can free our mind

Iyah Marley knew exactly what he was talking about

Messenger: I - Fyah Sent: 1/23/2007 5:25:57 PM

Yes Idren and Sistren.

Jah is within InI.

InI must look inwards, not upwards to seek HIM.

seek and the I shall find.

The great GOD shall come not from the sky, but from within those ones that know.

Blessed love.

Messenger: Padok Sent: 1/23/2007 10:35:12 PM

Hey people. I am new to the site but not new to rastafari. I have studied the bible and I know what im talking about. I dont mean to offend anybody because we are all God's children. But i've been having some issues with rastfari. I used to be a deep follower of it but now im not. In my opinion I dont think haile selassie was the second coming of christ. For me there are just to many flaws.

1)Haile Sellasie didn't perform any miracles. When Jesus was living he RAISED PEOPLE FROM THE DEAD!CURED THE BLIND! I am srry but i dont think haile sellassie did that.
2)"Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not."Matthew 24:23. In my opinion this is what the rastafari's did with HIM because everybody was saying look there is christ emperor of ethiopia.

3)When Christ does come back there will be NO QUESTION ABOUT IT!!!! people won't say " umm i guess thats jesus?" "And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever." revelation 5:13

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/23/2007 10:53:47 PM

I and I don't say "umm i guess thats jesus?", you said that because you are not RasTafarI and you were never RasTafarI.

I and I say RasTafarI Haile Selassie I King of Kings and Lord of Lords Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah Almighty God.

Read Revelation again, and you will see why RasTafarI came this time. Selassie came in the old times with the name Jesus Christ to warn the people to trod in righteousness because the time will soon come. Now the time has come, and Selassie I came to open the seals and to bring judgement. As it say in Revelation, He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

The cured have already been cured a long time ago, and are trodding towards Oneness and Perfection to be accepted of Zion. The cure is finished, now comes the Fire.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 60

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I