Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1720&start_row=51

Rastafari

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 60
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Padok Sent: 2/12/2007 9:08:19 PM

Ok so a pirate walks into a bar wearing an eye-patch, peg leg, and a hook, and a steering wheel on his fly. The bartender askes him "why do u have a steering wheel on your fly" The pirate replied " It's driving me nuts!"

Messenger: jahbailey Sent: 2/12/2007 9:18:04 PM

why is this under the topic of rastafari?

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 2/13/2007 8:54:12 AM

OK HOLD UP

Ark I is neither dead nor wrong!

Messenger: Brethren Nicholas I Sent: 2/13/2007 9:00:34 AM

greetings in Jah name Ras TafarI Haile I Selassie I the First!

paDICK..oops i mean padok.....u need to slow your roll dude. back off, sit down, take a breath, AND KEEP YOUR BABYLON SHIT OUTTA HERE!!!

THIS IS A HOLA PLACE SEEN? IF YOU CANT GIVE NONE BUT RASPECT THEN

B E G O N E ! ! FORIVA! YOU GOT NO ROOM TELLIN ANYONE THEY ARE WRONG OR RIGHT! JUST DO EVERY SPIRITUAL (note how i wrote SPIRITUAL) PERSON IN THIS PLACE A FAVOR AND KEEP ALL FOOLISHNESS TO YOUR SELF! INI DONT WANT ANY. SIMPLE AND CLEAR, SEEN?

just dont type anything if your here for shits and giggles. this aint the place like I said. InI Jah, InI, this forum, NONE OF THIS IS FOR FUN OR GAMES.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND PADOK, IF YOU DONT ABIDE BY BEING DISRASPECTFUL, THEN BE GONE.

to all.....BLESSED LOVE ITERNALLY AND ITINUALLY

RASTAFARI!
JAH
HAILE I SELASSIE I THE FIRST!

-nick

listen if anyone has anything negative to say upfront and outloud, forget about it, not here not ever, if your vexed and need to get it out email to me to blow off steam,...numberonesk8erguy@yahoo.com..just not here!

like I said this palce is Hola and im not willing to have wickedness as a part of it.

i am sick and tired of seein all this Ish that is unnecessary.

i dont like seeing jokes placed under InI Jah Name.

lets bring in purity and cast off foolishness and wickedness.

JAH bless.

oh and Padok, for what it matters, YOU are dead and wrong.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 2/13/2007 5:03:58 PM

yes idren Fire burn that foolishness...think he funny
should change his name to padlock,,,thats what he got on his brain

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 2/13/2007 6:07:57 PM

Who is better: the man who insults a person's belief or the man who insults him for it?

How deep is a faith that falls apart at the introduction of outside disbelief?

If a rightious man curses at a man throwing stones at his house, who is right?

If a man says that God does not exist and you kill him, will he meet God in death? ...will you?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/13/2007 11:01:06 PM

Padok,

John 6
63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Some people spend too much time ignoring all the things Christ taught I and I and the example that Christ Lived. Instead they put all their attention on the apostolic writings which can only be interpreted properly after a person learns from the Most High Christ.

This is the way Jah separates the wheat from the chaff. Only those that deal with Truth and put their concentration on paying close attention to the Ways and Words of Christ and learning to Live the Way of Christ will get the added knowledge contained in the apostolic writings. But those that overlook the Truth that Christ taught, come into confusion when they read the apostolic writings. Instead of finding the Way of Life, they find the excuse of death. They look to the flesh instead of the Word, because they don't Iverstand what the Flesh of Life truly is.

I look to the Way of Life, the Way of Christ. I don't look to the excuse of being saved by the crucifixion of Christ, that many use to excuse themselves from the Way of Life. The excuse of those who will be forever trying and asking forgiveness, but who will never repent. The Way of Life leads to Life, your excuse of death leads to death.

Here are some links that will explain some of what I am talking about.

Sacrifice

The Flesh and Blood of Christ

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: White dread Sent: 2/14/2007 10:58:33 AM

Bredren Nicholas you said:
THIS IS A HOLA PLACE SEEN? IF YOU CANT GIVE NONE BUT RASPECT THEN

and just before that you said:
paDICK..oops i mean padok.....

Please Idrens, don;t get tempted to lower yourself to levels like this.
Let the wicked be wicked still.

Internet or sites are everything but holy.

Padok, You make it look like you know Christ, live up to his teachings.

Messenger: Brethren Nicholas I Sent: 2/14/2007 5:44:09 PM

seen.

padok i offer i apologies.

jah bless.

Selassie I the First!

"so let the words of I mouth and the Iditation of I heart, be acceptable in Jah's sight, O Jah RasTafarI"

Messenger: Brethren Nicholas I Sent: 2/14/2007 5:46:30 PM

i still feel as if anything in the name of the Most High is definately a Hola thing, like this website, which is why I mentioned it the way i did. much love bredren.

Haile I Selassie I
Jah
RasTafarI!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 60

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I