Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1709&start_row=1

I n I

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 1/9/2007 4:54:14 PM

when will I n I stuck in babylon know when its time to make the exodus back to afrika. i feel there will be a time when you wont even be able to, so how long do I n I think we have to get ready? because no way I n I makin a mark for di beast

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 1/10/2007 10:23:19 AM

Ises My Lord

I feel you man, I too was thinking about things like that. And yes anytime I'm ready. That's the important thing: to be ready. I trust that I n I will know WHEN it actually gets necessary. So prepare to be ready... plan in case there won't be time to plan afterwards.
I could take the next flight right now.... I make sure to have always that amount of money for such a situation, I have my family living in Addis making sure I will get a start there.... it is important to know people, have brethren and sistren who know things and are willing to help you with everything you need.

But Brethren... I must tell you.... the more I study HIM personality, character, biography, speeches etc etc.... I came to a new and more positive way to see biblical things.
I do not know where this "armageddon-feeling" actually comes from... but certainly not from HIM! HIM did NEVER EVER spread any pessimistic feelings about the end.
This was a thing I had to overstand... I had the biblical picture of the big destruction very soon in my mind.... but His Majesty built for the future... for the FUTURE... and this was no "after armageddon" future... but it was simply the normal future we all know... he worked for this normal future in his own country, in the UN, the OAU everything....
I think when you overstand the whole impact of the personality of I God and King, I n I come to a whole new overstanding of the biblical scenery.

The reason why I put armageddon in inverted commers is, of course I am aware of the soon armageddon within this time. Of course I am aware that these are the endtimes. But I believe, that we have to re read the biblical scriptures... to overstand it in a more positive light.
Example: many people believe that all mankind will die except the 144000(who are the multitude). But that is wrong.... because when you check the last chapters of Rev, you see there will be also an uncountable multitude in addition after all those things. The fall of babylon will be in an other way as we might await it.

But that is too far off topic. I just want to remind the I them to look first of all to HIM for guidance. What you want in Africa? retire? I n I have a work to do.... that is why I n I is scattered to the four ends of the earth.... there is a reason for that! We have works to do... especially we in the west have the opportunity! His Majesty sent his students abroad to get the best education... many of us can get this for FREE! What a gift! But we want to go to Africa and relax a bit? Smoke a spliff after spliff the whole long day? JAH HAVE MERCY! Take the best you can get out of your life here in the west.... and use it for the betterment of mankind... if you want use it and go to Africa.... help building Africa.

ETHIOPIA AWAITS ITS CREATORS! and not another hungry mouth to feed!

Selah

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 1/10/2007 2:47:39 PM

yes i agree we have work to do here in west, but it will be a time soon here where you will be imobile to do anything unless you have the mark of di beast, and i think thats when u waited too long, i'd rather be smokin spliffs all day in afrika and giving praises than worshipping the beast in babylon...soon to come everywhere because already people are getting chipped, everyday

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 1/10/2007 3:38:59 PM

Greetings bredren,

I have full faith that whatever happens JAH will be by InI side. So let Babylon come, no worries when I have HIM, seen?

SO I am happy to agree with the bro Dominiq, lets get busy, lets stay busy, and do HIS work and continue to spread love.

Jah Bless

Bergy

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 1/11/2007 2:26:14 PM

InI enjoy the reasonings on the subject and must agree with the builder's philosophy. Before plate techtonics, there was one large land mass. It is not where InI live, but how InI live. This has taken time for I used to have a fixation regarding repatriation until I was asked, what I would do if I left today, and then I was told that whatever the answer is, do it now. I dunno if dis helps but Jah bless

RSK

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I