Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1697&start_row=1

Some Contradiction?

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/31/2006 8:00:55 PM

Hotep Family!

As you are all aware they just recently hung Sadam Husein. I've read reports that some are happy and some are angry, which I suppose in any case is natural. But I've really only heard of Sadam through the news here in America, and I know that some of the I's live outside the states and I was wondering what your thoughts were.

I understand that Sadam killed many and many Americans thought he was evil and deserved to die, but most of those same Americans who hate Sadam, celebrate characters like Christopher Comebluffus who have toppled Sadams murder number ten fold. I see that to be contradictory.

Also as a side note, George Bush said that the terrorist attacked the US cuz "they hate our freedom". Then we said we had to invade Iraq because of "weapons of mass destruction" or nuclear weapons. But now North Korea has openly demonstrated their nuclear capabilities, but the US hasn't invaded them. Maybe they are afraid to invade because this country North Korea actually has the "weapons of mass destruction", unlike their pseudo-Iraqi situation, where its evidently clear there are no WOMD, which made their invasion easier.

Peace

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 1/1/2007 9:38:19 AM

Ises

Iman live outside the States but have too only heard through the media. These are the times when strange things occur.... JAH ways are even more mysterious. When your read in Rev about the two witnesses of JAH, they are hated by the world because they killed many people and did cruelities, like Sadam. Each time when I thought about those witnesses I thought of them coming from the east, belonging to the current west-east crisis. Now I hear many countries do a three day mourning... like they keep his death in mind (keep him dead) for three days. But Idren, I would not be surprised to see Sadam rising after these days.... meaning, no video can proof it was really that man hanging there. I mean, it was not Sadam himself when a right-wing statesman of my country thought he met him in a meeting (what a fool), it was not Sadam himself when they took the fotos of him in that tiny soil hole.... this man has more guys looking like him than elvis.

Selah

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 1/1/2007 6:59:39 PM

Thought you might find this funny....

This is serious too. Look up failure and this is what you'll see!

Peace be with you Bro.

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I