Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1690&start_row=1

Christ is a must ,but they a say chrismas.I and I say chistmass because the whole mass of the world is christ..

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: I Selahssie i son Sent: 12/18/2006 9:33:40 PM

I and I dont know a saviour by the name of chris,I know a ruler name christ{messiah} and not chris.I realise the jee,zus,gjee,zus people them a praise santa clause and still they white jee,zus so it look like they confused.January 7th in Ethiopia we dont praise santa,we play games remember that.Everyday is a time for sharing and careing and not just in December.It cannot be proven that the rasta man was born in December,so wa them europeans a teach black people.To me they santa is they white Gjee,zus.Fire burn Santa clause and a white pale skin jee,zus gjee,zus.The son of man eyes were like a flame of fire so how come they jee,zus eyes blue and his hair aint like wool,jah skin is as dark as raven,so judgement for the children of Cain and they fix illusions.they need to stop called jes,us,the name jee,zus.jee,zus is the white man god and jes,us is Selahssie Neg,us.Jee,zus cannot be the black african Jes,us and santa a(satan).

Messenger: RAS NOSAJ Sent: 12/19/2006 1:22:15 PM

WEN INI LOOK BACK PAN TINGS I SEE DAT DEM BLINDFOLD WI ANCESTOR DEM A LONG TIME AGO SO RIGHT NOW ALL WI AFI TRY DO IS JUS BELIEVE IN JAH AND AVE NUF FAITH CAUSE RIGHT NOW A NUF BROTHRS AND SISTERS OUT THERE STILL CAUGHT UP INA DEM SYSTEM(BABYLON).CAUSE REALLY AN TRUELY DI PEOPLE DEM REALLY CAAN SE SAH DEM PUT MORE TIME IN PROMOTING SANTA THAN THE SO CALLED BRITH OF JESUS.INI DON'T SE ANYTHING WRONG WITH PEOPLE CELEBRATING THE BIRTH OF JESUS CHRIST BUT THEY MUST REMEMBA WHAT THEY ARE CELEBRATING.THE BIRTH NOT santa.JUS LET JAH RISE AND THE WICKED MAN SCATTER CAUSE WHO JAH BLESS LET NO MAN CRUSE.HAILE SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I