Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=168&start_row=1

crucifiction

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: mdjonas Sent: 1/20/2004 1:45:56 PM

Greetings.
Paul says that "we" are saved by the blood of Jesus Christ. Christians say that Jesus was a ransom sacrifice for the sins of the world and by accepting his death in my place I can be saved.
Muslims say that Jesus never died on the cross, and that no sacrifice is needed for the forgiveness of God.
Who saved the I's, is it Jesus, Selassie, or what? How can one man dying save me from death?
Are there any complete answers to these questions?

Personally I see that I have been rescued by Jah, through H.I.M. I have no personal experience of Jesus. The only thing is that his teachings were unique and wonderful, clearly divine, and that H.I.M. come as the Lion of Judah, which in the Bible is a title of the returned messiah. Can the I them clear this up a little? I know it is a hotly debated topic with many sides. Also H.I.M. call himslef a Christian and H.I.M. call Jesus lord and saviour, but then again H.I.M. say that other religions could be valid.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/20/2004 2:52:12 PM

Greetings,

I think the churches have misinterpreted the meaning of Christ dying for our sins. The way I see it is that the reason why we are saved is because of what Christ taught I and I about how I and I should live.

He sacrificed himself for I and I because by teaching the things that he taught, Christ knew that he would be killed. But he risked his life to teach these things anyway. This is the sacrifice that I see.

That is why I feel that it is so important to live by his words. He sacrificed himself to teach I and I these things. If he didn't speak the things that he spoke, they would never have crucified him.

Bless,

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 1/20/2004 7:05:18 PM

Christ
PRONUNCIATION: AUDIO: krst KEY
NOUN: 1. The Messiah, as foretold by the prophets of the Hebrew Scriptures. Often used with the.

Messiah
SYLLABICATION: Mes·si·ah
PRONUNCIATION: AUDIO: m-s KEY
NOUN: 1. also Mes·si·as (AUDIO: m-ss) The anticipated savior of the Jews.
2. also Messias Christianity Jesus.
3. messiah One who is anticipated as, regarded as, or professes to be a savior or liberator.

Along time there been alot of Messiah's out here tryin to save Gods chosen people... and yes you have some false prophets, Ive read alot about Jesus Christ, His teachings, if everyone thought like Christ, Babylon would fall. SelasseI looked to the examples of Christ, but not just Christ, everything Christ had learned from. I bet Im gonna shake the tree right now..... How can the son of God, the very reincarnation of Jah in the Physical form, learn..... cause him got knowledge of self, even from birth. Someone like that would have to be Crucified, someone who would shed the light. The very word light is used in a many of religion, defyning the reconning of the Trinity. Mind Body and Soul, Father Son Holy Ghost. Now I know I may be looked at and am looked at in a certain manner for my views, but through the workin in Jah InI live forever you cant crucify that. Thats why Him tell them they cant kill Him... they just take the flesh, He come back in the Spirit. Spirit... a word not to be taken lightly because I take this Mystic thing seriously with the overstandin that when InI is one it make it liberate a person to where he's already had faith, put it to works, which would lead to the light. Once that light is found it is to be shared and thats what Babylon wants to crucify. The way that people have taken religion and used it as the leaves, metophorically speaking on the tree, they make too much shade.. they been growin too long, time to cut them back to the Roots.... Jah roots... seen. I's a little High right now Live for yourself and you live in Vain, live for others and you live agian, in the Kingdom of Jah Man shall rein.. pass it on. (Bob Marley and the Wailers) Most Highest Praise .. HalleluJah
Creator shall be feared.. Power to the Trinity the first.. JAH
Sonone22
The Rock
One

Messenger: Brother Jahphet I Sent: 1/21/2004 12:54:51 PM

Greetings I

Yes, that is what Paul taught.
I totally disagree with that!
HIM was the Head of the EOC, so he had official to agree with Paul, but he often talked against that, when you read HIM words carefully.
For example in the CHRIST Speech HIm say, that Yeshuahs LIFE assures us from salvation.
Following Yeshuahs perfect and righteous way of life make one Righteous, the only salvation in this armageddon!

Bro Jahph I

Messenger: Brother Jahphet I Sent: 1/21/2004 12:58:29 PM

"When Jesus Christ was born from Virgin Mary, from that time on He lived an exemplary life, a life which men everywhere must emulate. This Life and the Faith that He taught Us assures Us of Salvation, assures Us also of Harmony and Good Life upon Earth. Because the Exemplary Character of the Life of Jesus Christ it is necessary that all men do their Maximum in their Human Efforts to see to it that they approximate as much as they can the Good Example that as been set by Him."

Words of the Most High!

Bro Jahphet I

Messenger: mdjonas Sent: 1/22/2004 12:49:57 PM

Those comments so far are a great blessing.
It seem we see it the same. Christ save I and I by showing that a man can live a perfect life and do not bow. This was a sacrifice because they did kill him, and because he live a life of being scorned when he could of find a wife and settle down in peace and with honour.
Today I and I know that the people scorn I and I when I speak the truths of righteousness and salvation.
What I have to ask the I them now is this: Should I give my life to the world the way Christ did, knowing that they crucified him, scorned and mocked him, and still didn't listen?
My answer is yes, because they cannot do that this time. They have to obey I and I and give honour to I and I this time around. Psalms 110 - "Stay by my righthand side until I make thy enemies a footstool beneath the I." I see that when I and I speak the true words this time around I and I will receive a better welcome than what they give to Jesus Christ.
One love.
Jesus save those who accept him. Today H.I.M. return for the revelation and completion of I and I salvation. Blessed

Messenger: the rock Sent: 1/22/2004 12:53:56 PM

yes JAH JAH JAH

Messenger: the rock Sent: 1/23/2004 7:39:58 AM

18 Then Melchizedek king of Salem [4] brought out bread and wine. He was priest of God Most High, 19 and he blessed Abram, saying,

"Blessed be Abram by God Most High,
Creator [5] of heaven and earth.
20 And blessed be [6] God Most High,
who delivered your enemies into your hand."

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 1/24/2004 12:51:16 AM

Psalm 49

7 No man can redeem the life of another
or give to God a ransom for him-
8 the ransom for a life is costly,
no payment is ever enough-

Nuff said,,,,,

JAH RASTA FAR I, Give thanks and Priases for the freedom to live for-I-ver........For the freedom to be PURE....the Freedom to be holy.....Oh Jah Jah I father, I son, I spirit...I prophet I priest I king.....INI ONENESS......

Haile I Selassie I----LOVE IS THE ONLY LAW TO OBEY...........
That is the gift of I-ternal life.....LOVE...................

Messenger: Brother Jahphet I Sent: 1/24/2004 7:49:30 AM

Yes man, that is how Iman see that.
You know... them people think they understand Isus. But for the full Overstanding one should ask HIMself!
Nah let you fool by them wicked catholics etc... nah let them fool you, or even try to school you!
One can not find to the father without Isus... and without overstandin Isus through HIM, there is no way to the father...
So it is a circle(?)... you must break through... for the full OVERSTANDING!

I also want to say, that Iman nah talk against Paul!
You see... he was not a bad man, like some say... but I just cannot agree with his teachings.
I do not follow europe christianity, I follow the true African Hebrew Christianity.. thatīs all.

So listen first of all to JAh ALLMIGHTY when you want to understend Isus Christ!
And see what HIM teach about Yeshuah, HIMself!
And that is what Jah teach about his son... that is how he see himself... only be saved by the exemplarly life Isus taught us!
Them are sooo lazy... believing Isus dead is the salvation for all this wickeds.

But I want to ask them Idren a short question...
Telling InI we be saved by Isus Christ... only by following his life... does that mean, Selassie I saw his own life not as perfect?

Brother Jahphet Anbessa I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I