Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1672&start_row=21

Difference between Ideological and Spiritual Rastas

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Matthew Sent: 9/6/2012 7:42:35 PM

Give Thanks for this reasoning

Along with Ideological Rasta, I would like to add, movement RasTafarI. The ones who treat Rasta as some group ones join, these ones are lead by man not Haile Selassie I. One such Movement Rasta told I to lighten up on I livity as it could make others feel a certain way about I and themselves!

I site this as the differance between RasTafarI people and so called Rastafarians !

Blessed Love

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 9/6/2012 8:48:08 PM

Yes I Matthew there are plenty of them around in this time and if anything I and I will only see more of them. Unlike the Ideological RastafarI though, these ones won't Itribute anything to equal rights and justice, so I and I have to be watchful.

Blessed love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/6/2012 10:32:06 PM

Don't give heathen the word Rastafarian or any word related to I and I. This includes what I said before about Ideological rasta.
--------------------
babylon has no claim

I and I need to blaze out any negative reference when saying Ras, Rasta, Rastafarian, ras, rasta, rastafarian, or any form of word from RasTafarI or Haile Selassie I.

I have also used some of those words to refer to those who claim to be RasTafarI but are far from RasTafarI (for example, calling them rasta instead of RasTafarI). I have been thinking about it for a while and I see that I and I shouldn't do such a thing. Those words are I and I words, they don't belong to babylon and babylon has no claim on it, and I and I should in no way be giving it to them.

I and I should call such people imposters, frauds or other words, or say they claim, pretend or imagine that they are RasTafarI. When I and I say Ras, Rasta, Rastafarian and other words like those, it should always mean RasTafarI.
--------------------

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 9/7/2012 6:17:57 AM

True Ark I. Wolves in sheeps clothing will do I think.

Blessed love

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 9/7/2012 4:28:50 PM

yes I. as the tongue taste fud so the ear the word; to construct or destroy, u choose.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 9/7/2012 5:55:54 PM

Give thanks for di powerful reasonings.I man agree with the ones and ones,to Ark I,yes my lord,RasTafari people know each other even before introducing selves.I remember the first time I friend told I dat he was living with a cousin who is Rastafari and knowing dat I man was desperately searching for a Rastafari idren for teachmant,he made I meet the Rastaman.The Idren had cut his locks to proceed in education(apprenticeship) but by the time I sighted the I,heartically I felt dat this is the I Iman was looking for even before he was introduced to I.I didn't look at the outside but the inside,for if I had looked at the outside,I wouldn't have known him because when many people are asked about what they expect when dem see Rastafari,they would expect to see locks,but Iman saw the I's locks on his heart.The other thing is,I had a strong feeling when I was in I early teenage dat someone,somewhere,somehow there must be someone or something Living in Rastafari.I don't know how to express this feeling in writing but all I can say,I felt Rastafari before being taught about H.I.M,when I was told about Him,I could say it was the fulfilling of something I always felt long before I was taught.MORE GUIDANCE!

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 9/7/2012 7:31:59 PM

Yes I Ark I all of these terms come from the root word RasTafarI so must carry a positive force which should not be wasted on "Wolves in sheeps clothing," as Nazarite I perfectly put it. Give thanks for the teaching!

So true Bro Zion mountain I was meditating today on how I meet people at the times I do and cetain things are revealed through these chance meetings.

Blessed love

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 9/14/2012 8:03:27 AM

Blessed Love to One and All, Heart of Sabbath Preperation... Give thanks for All Life & Blessings.

I will read thru this reasoning today, just printed it out so perhaps I will post a reply on Monday the 17th of sept.

JAH GUIDE & PROTECT. HAILE SELASSIE I SKILLFULL GUIDANCE AND BLESSED PROTECTION. ONE - TWO - ORDER.

NYAHBINGHI, BOBO SHANTI, SELASSIE I, JAH ... RAS TAFAR I

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 9/14/2012 12:12:22 PM

Der's one creator, der's one love. De creator manifest in different forms n names to different people n animals so brothers n sistas lets not judge n discriminate against one anada over different perspectives on de most I. Mek we just love one anada instead of bigotry. Dem seh Moses saw fire on a tree, I man seh Moses saw de most I. Dem seh some see de sun, some see de moon n de stars, I man seh dem all see de most I. some see animals, some see other iration elements, some see black, some see white, some see other colours, some see human, some see anada human. I man seh all a dem see de most I Jah. De most high is too high to be delighted by what ones believe de I is but it is good n pleasant to de most I when I n I love one anada iregardless of religion, tribe, race n sex. Jah is iration n irator. Jah is love. One perfect love ina new year.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/14/2013 5:15:21 PM

What about the spirited ideological revolutionary African power Rastas?

You can't have a spirited man with ideology? Come off that....

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I