Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1666&start_row=1

A question to my Bobo Idren.

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Asher Sent: 11/20/2006 2:06:44 PM

I am a young Twelve tribe brother, seeking understanding of the Bobo Ashanti faith. I am wondering what Bobos bealive about Jesus Christ, And the Holy Bible.

Peace Love and I-nity! Jah, RastafarI!

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 11/20/2006 3:56:58 PM

Blessed My Lord

Give thanks for Life evergiving and the Most High who make all things possible, Blessed Trinity and Powers Selassie I Jah Rastafari

I and I the Ethiopia Africa Black International Congress, stand above all kingdoms and organisations, statically, parliamentally, governmentally, churchically and also sabbathically. Our aim is to land each and every man under his or her own vine and fig tree, first of all I and I Africa for I and I Africans those at home and those who were robbed from their Birthland, their heritage, their culture and their dignified history.

I and I stand with our worthy Founder, Leader, President, God and King, the Most Rt Hon King Emmanuel Charles Edwards the 7th, the Black Christ in Flesh, the Black Moses, Father Abraham, Father Jacob, Hon Mosiah Garvey, R Emperor Haile Selassie all in one, Most High King Selassie I Jah Rastafari

R Hon King Emmanuel 7 is the Jes-us of Nazareth who did law down His temple and pick it up in 3 days, for He is the Lamb who paid the ultimate price by making the ultimate sacrifice of sacrificing HimSelf so that His people and all people could get eternal life. He rose from the grave for He has conquered death and hell, Most High Selassie I Jah Rastafari

Jes-us Christ is Emmanuel, interpreted God With Us, the First annointed teacher of Salvation, He return as the High Priest Melchesedek of Anciency, and fulfill the prophecy of Hebrew 7 and many other prophecy.

Our Father Emperor Haile Selassie, the Ancient of Days, Creator Maker of the Universe, did send His son to bear the cross and the tribulation and show His people the way to enter into His Holy Place, for Who shall shall ascend into the Hill of Jah? Who shall stand in his holy place? He that hath clean hands and a pure in heart, who hath not lifted up his soul onto vanity nor sworn deceifully.

Our Father King Selassie I say that He glory in the Bible and that one cannot hope for Salvation unless one believes in the Bible and live in accordance to how the Scriptures teach us to live, in Righteousness of Salvation. The Bible is the History and Prophecy book of the Black Man, Israel, the Prince of God.

HolY Emmanuel I Selassie I Jah Rastafari
King Emmanuel7th Adonie I God Jah Rastafari
Lightning God JAH RASTAFARI-SELAH SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Hon. Prophet Pascal
Lord's Servant
EABIC Ambassador

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I