Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=163&start_row=1

Search function in Forum

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/16/2004 3:07:38 PM

Greetings,

I will be adding a thing to Search for words in the messages in a little while. I will probably make it in two to three weeks.

It is a blessing that more and more messages are being added to this forum, I enjoy I and I reasonings. The search function will make it easier to find older posts.

Blessed Love,

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: OleGallis Sent: 1/16/2004 4:41:36 PM

Certainly Ark I! Give thanks for the reasonings on your forum!

Messenger: peter mloyi Sent: 1/17/2004 10:51:59 AM

congratulation for your work again!
It will be easier for we to reason through this Jah influenced forum.
We always had a new topics before we finish a last one.
Can we get more organised and conclude our topics, i mean summarizing them in what we had grouped our reasonings. so that we can get ideas of what we thinks.
Mloyi.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/17/2004 2:50:11 PM

Greetings,

I don't really think it is necessary to summarize. A lot of things will be missed if someone only reads the summary. But whoever wants to write a summary of their reasonings is welcome to.

And as far as concluding our topics, this might be hard to do, because people don't always agree after the reasoning is finished, so a conclusion never came. And also, if the reasonings are left open, then old reasonings can be brought to the front again if someone thinks of something to add to the reasoning.

Bless,

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: peter mloyi Sent: 1/20/2004 11:42:27 AM

refer to what i requested. I knew how difficult it will be to reach conclusion that's why i asked about a summary and for conclusion is not a single one but something that will give direction of what was reasoned as it is difficult for we who are using computers fron internet cafes to follow all the reasonings with a limited time.
May this not break our unity in JAH.
Mloyi.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/20/2004 11:51:06 AM

Greetings,

Seen, I see what the I is saying. I will keep it in mind when I write posts.

Bless,

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/2/2004 1:16:21 AM

Greetings,

The search function has been made.

Let I know if the I them get any errors with it. I think it should be working good now, but let I know if the I them find any problems.

Bless,

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 2/2/2004 8:25:42 AM

thats the sshhhit!!!
keep working arkI
one love all the people

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I