Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1599&start_row=1

roots.

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JahWoek Sent: 8/25/2006 10:38:24 AM

Greetings in H.I.M. name.

I was visiting I granmama yesterday, reasoning on family history, InI tribal roots...Mami Lula(granmama) pulled out a box she had in her storage...In the box was a flag of Iman Taino heritage.....the flag was Red, Gold, and Green!!! wit a sun in the middle...and the sun center was split in three...WHOA!...it was a shock....then InI gots to reasoning on the Livity of the Tainos..Ital livity dema practised..and she told InI stories bout the tribes and the way InI lived of the land...yucca...casava...she told me that her grandfather was a shaman...and he used to grow canabis for some of his ceremonies and tinctures...I give thanks for verbal history passed on from elders...she told I that she was proud of the livity Imon live and that she wanted I as the oldest in I generation to perserve da culture and to teach the youts cause she said that this system in which columbus forced pon the indiginous people of Boriken isnt ours. It was needless to say a very Upful afternoon...
RASTAFARI LIVES...blessing always
~Jah Woek

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/25/2006 4:21:12 PM

That is Irie. An important part of RasTafarI trod is to learn the history and culture of your ancestors, to see your trod on this earth.

I saw the flag. The sun looks like a face.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: I Selahssie i son Sent: 8/26/2006 1:29:01 PM

Jah Jah planted seeds on good ground and they grow and bringfourth thousand of thousands,we are these seeds on good ground.the tree of Rastafari cannot die out the root is so firm in the earth it cannot be move.This tree cannot bear bad fruits,Rastafari is the tree of life.Root of Adam,Abraham,Jes,se,king David,king Solomon,Jes,us Selahssie I. Root of King David,Root of Jes,se! Seeds,shoots,roots,stems,buds,blosome,fruits!

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 9/13/2006 7:16:12 PM

Give thansk and priases for that reminder of i ancestors and the i-intinuation of i livity ... remind ini to raspect the elders in the flesh for that is where often ones overstand now.......bless the i and the i grandmama.....

Ras Tafar i
I-mmauel I
Haile I Selassie I

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I