Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1580&start_row=21

The Barrel Project

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 10/10/2006 10:45:03 AM

I'm seeking confirmation of the arrival of my package.

Messenger: Sis Irijah Sent: 10/10/2006 12:51:37 PM

it arrived
give thanks

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 10/11/2006 11:39:22 AM

BLESSED LOVE

Iman am still waiting for an e-mail w/ an address, also, what is the best/cheapest way to send a fairly large parcel to JA from USA?

Let the hungry be fed, the naked clothed, the sick nourished,the aged protected, the infant cared for ....JAH RasTafari !

Dread Lion

Messenger: Sis Irijah Sent: 10/16/2006 1:21:08 PM

Haile I
Selassie I

greetings Dread Lion.
this sis is sending you the e-mail today.
there were things that InI needed to find out before InI could send it to the I.
and this sis works full time, goes to university full time and trying to forward works, so sometimes there are not enough hours in the day to reply to everyone, and for that InI ask your forgiveness.
this sis gives thanks, not only for the I's generosity and concern, but for the I's involvement in this much needed vibration for InI elders.
let the sick be tended too, the youth taught, and the elders taken care of. it is InI mission.
the barrel project is an ongoing vibration so any provisions that ones send forward will be welcome.
just I mail this sis for the addresses to send the provisions too.
give thanks to HIM for breath as it is HIM that create InI and not InI self.

bless
Sis Irijah

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 10/23/2006 11:18:14 PM

BLESSED LOVE

Iman am still waiting patiently for an e-mail w/ an address, also, what is the best/cheapest way to send a fairly large parcel to JA from USA?

"Let the hungry be fed, the naked clothed, the sick nourished,the aged protected, the infant cared for ....JAH RasTafari!"

Dread Lion

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I