Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1554&start_row=1

Rases and Israelites

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: kc366 Sent: 7/13/2006 12:36:44 PM

I'm seeking "overstanding", so be patient Rases.

Because of the association of HDM with King David, do the Rases consider themselves the Black House of Israel or no?

If so, then what is the origin of the modern day Jewry? Are they from the original house of Israelites?

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 7/13/2006 4:34:04 PM

Hail King!

Yes Black man is the true Isrealites, for Isreal is a nation not a geographical spot. There has been a lot of speculation about who these present day "jews" are. I actually work in a "jewish" retirement hoem center and most of the people have Russian sounding names and features. I know that the one group called the Hasidic Jews are considered by some to be the last true Jew, which is absolutly absurd because the Hasidic language isn't even Semitic, its Asiatic. Then you have those who call themselves Jews merely because they practice the jewish faith known as Judaism which is all together confusing.

THis is one of the many mysteries that was solved when his Majesty was crowned, because know the world had to realize that HE was a Black Ethiopain Isrealite and science started to wonder about the authenticity of these so called jews. Some recent studies have been done in parts of South Africa, where certain groups have DNA that matching that os the Biblical Hebrews better than any other so called jews.

But Babylon doesn't really want this information to surface. Also look up the Eve Project. It was a scientific study that traces every person in the worlds history back to one balck woman in Ethiopia.

Peace

Messenger: Elijah Sent: 7/13/2006 5:21:49 PM

Oh JAH!!!

Love & Respect Sisters and Brothers

Whats the difference? Black? White? Jews? Eskimo?
Why U askin all this question?
Why?

Isaiah 44.5

"One shall say, I am the LORD'S;
and another shall call himself by the
name of Jacob; and another shall
subscribe with his hand unto the
LORD, and surname himself by the name
of Israel. (...)"

Is that not enough to Iverstand?

I Elias I the One at the Right Time

Messenger: kc366 Sent: 7/13/2006 10:14:51 PM

Brethren Elijah and Dreadnut

Give thanks for the biblical, historic, & scientific perspectives. It’s always Ieights to receive fortifying & assuring information.

Messenger: kc366 Sent: 7/13/2006 10:16:15 PM

Dreadnut

So we agree on the identity of the Black House of Israel. Which means every African lost, kidnapped, and scattered by the MAAFA are Israelites.

My next question is : how does one reconcile the biblical house of Israel and us, their prophesized contemporaries.

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 7/14/2006 7:57:59 AM

One doesn't.
One does their job. Keeps their faith. Practices rightiousness.
The Most High is the reconciler, not us.

Messenger: Elijah Sent: 7/14/2006 10:13:16 AM

Kc 366

If you find time, get throug that lecture, if you don't know it yet?

http://www.sacred-texts.com/chr/kn/

That should give lots of answares to your questions.
In some time, I'll post here some more information directly connected to your questions.

Blessings

Messenger: kc366 Sent: 7/15/2006 12:29:03 PM

Give thanks for our Royal Black Crowned Head

Dreadnut

I remember reference to text: "The Thirteenth Tribe" during reasoning a few years ago. Unfortunately, I never pursued the research endeavor.

Link enclosed below.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0394402847/104-3618709-2736748?v=glance&n=283155

Messenger: I Selahssie i son Sent: 7/15/2006 1:15:49 PM

Rastafarians are the true Jews,Hebrews,Israelites,Nazarenes,the true worshipers of god,the heirs of his kingdom,the children of god.We are the ones.I and I see myself living among the gentiles,The bible is our life style and our book of guideance no care how new or old the version is,the faith we Rastafarians knows dah boy king james translate.We are the exellent ones in the earth.African people a Isreal people. one love,one heart,one earth,one birth,one Jah,oneness. JAHISREAL!

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 7/17/2006 5:54:06 AM

Ises

Slooow. To claim all Black people are descendents of Ancient Israel is without foundation. Yes of course, Ancient Biblical Israel was a Black African Nation. And we also know, that most of the Diaspora went down to Africa, through the continent, and many then reached even West Africa. This is proven by Israelite Traditions still preserved by West African Tribes such as the Ashanti.
But all who study this topic will come to the overstanding, that there were not enuff Israelites spreading through Africa that this "all black africans are biblical israelites" claim could be justified. But their influence must have been great, as already explained.

Who those Jews are? I think Koestler's Thirteenth Tribe is a good source to trace this. Because on this topic you must be very careful not to end up on a KKK Nazi website or other fools like that. Also the Hebrew Israelites did good research(mostly from Koestler's book) on their website.

Without being a racist every scholar and scientist must admit that Jews are not even Semites. I think the Kazzar-theory is quite reasonable.

check the African Hebrews for more Iformation.

Selah

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I