Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1545&start_row=1

HIM Earth Day, July 23

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zionI Sent: 7/8/2006 12:28:51 AM

His Majesty's earth day is soon arriving.

It would be itesful to read if some of the Idren have Ideas on cool ways to give Ises on that day.

One Love

Messenger: I Selahssie i son Sent: 7/9/2006 12:45:59 PM

Yes! I! Daddy Earthday soon come.From since the first day of july I hailebrating with Haile Selahssie our father.Days and weeks a done,months and years a come,life cant done,see more breeze and sun,its just de blessing wa His Imperial Majesty send come. JahRastafari! The 23rd of july. Most high! Unto us a son was born and the government shall be on his shoulder,Yes he is the Earthrightful Ruler,Warrior Massiah,The Great Consellor,The Divine Emperor. Selah

Messenger: kc366 Sent: 7/13/2006 12:39:56 PM

Can anyone tell me of celebration activities scheduled in NYC?

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 7/13/2006 3:58:31 PM

Bless!

In NY there is the Church of Haile Selassie that will doing some Ivents. But I don't know NY too well, but I told another member of this board to make a link the bredren in Philly cause they'll be going to NY or CT for Ises.

215 451 1975 is the number for Abyssinia Ancient City 2 a Rastafari shop in Philly. You might talk to Ither Jo-el or Negus but those bredren can assist you.

Hail I Selassie I Yes!

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I