Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=149&start_row=1

Ruling the nations

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: mdjonas Sent: 1/10/2004 2:05:26 PM

How can we rule the nations? They do not see the King, and Africa.
I believe that although they are blind when it comes to the King and Africa they are not completely blind. We can teach them to see new things and understand themselves without teaching them that Selassie is the King. Obviously we will be giving them the same teachings that come from Selassie, but they will accept it because they see it, even though they can't see Selassie himself.
Every nation knows that different people think differently. Every nation knows that injustice in the world is everyone's business and they all wish to remove injustice from the world. They just don't know how, because they don't know Selassie. But we can lead them to the truth by the strength of our own teachings that the almighty inspire in our hearts. They don't have to accept Selassie to accept certain things that we can teach them.
It is so easy to think negative about the nations and condemn them because they don't accept Selassie as king. We can call them blind and give up on them if we think this way. But if we think positive about them then we can see that they are not completely blind, because they do see some things even if they can't see the whole picture like the true Rasta sees the whole picture. So that means that we can guide them and that we can teach them and reason with them and that Jah will cause them to accept what we teach.
We must remember that Africa salvation depends on the rest of the world acceptance of us. It would be much better if they could accept us peacefully, and if we could use diplomacy instead of militancy to achieve our independence and repatriation. That way we can live in peace with the world, and they will support our nation and our repatriation efforts. Is there any reason why we should choose to look for a fight when we can choose to teach, so that the nations of the world will assist our cause freely?
Remember that love guides men......
Truly it is a war that we must fight, but let it be a war of words and ideas and not a war of physical violence. That is the way of civilized people. Mankind has progressed past the age of barbarism where things were accomplished by force of arms, and we now live in an age of diplomacy. That means reasoning with the nations even though they don't have the solid foundation of Africa that we have. Still we can come to many agreements. They will support our goal of repatriation once we communicate to them in terms that they can understand and agree with that it is the just thing for them to give us a land of our own. We know that it is just, so let us now communicate our knowledge to the nations, just like H.I.M. communicated to us the fact that our true identity is African, children of Jah almighty. Without H.I.M. we would have never seen the truth about who we are, and without our teachings the nations can never accept what we know to be true, that we deserve repatriation. When they see it to be true they will support us, and that is diplomacy, and that is how we will win the war.

Messenger: the rock Sent: 1/10/2004 2:30:58 PM

True words .. I believe that there are a many of people that we are speaking to and a many of levels that we have to hit. To quote the scripture .. one has to be made new, if you put new information into an old vessel it will seap through so what good is it to do that. ONe must become anew person, anew nation, anew people. not a segregated people. When I read in the past every babylonian society took information from the slaves that they captured to build on that society. Which means that knowledge comes from many differnt nations. Id be a fool to fight one man when I can save a million. So the question is how to step forward.. I dont think that we are first people to makin steps.. there are already steps being made. We just have to keep an open forum. With time, faith with works, as a natural thing happens an interstructure would be made by Jah's guidance. Mans hands can only assist because your letting god guide the way. Nothing under the sun is new. So Selassi I speak of all kinds of things not just dread head, not just rebelion, but cultivation of our own natural rescources, which without a doubt would bring us forth a nation with Jah as the King. Faith of a Child. Oneness of Jah.
sonone22
The Rock

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/10/2004 7:59:18 PM

Greetings,

Yes I Jonas and Rock.

I and I must teach the people and always show the good example of Jah.

Just as Selassie I showed the world what is right. Whether it was the Pope, or President of America. Selassie I teach the right to them.

Revelation 22
11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

I and I can speak, and those that will hear will hear, and those that won't hear, won't.

Jah remains the same,

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: peter mloyi Sent: 1/12/2004 4:15:14 AM

Ark I, you rise an important topic in a positive direction! yes we don't have to teach them about selasie, though we have to keep him in our hearts as our guide....Rastafari.
Most of africans don't accept the importance of selasie but ...time will tell them and they will realize as we know that's why there had BEEN NO WAR FOR rASTAFARI. We are also required to fulfill his directives he had put on us. HIM knows us that's why he offer his fertile land to our elders.
Jah work must be fulfilled as we will, most we haffi be more clever for this.
Rastafari.
Mloyi.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/12/2004 9:17:43 AM

Greetings,

I am not saying that we shouldn't teach people about Haile Selassie I. We should, because Haile Selassie I example is the example of Jah.

What I am saying is that if they don't believe our words about RasTafarI, I and I can still teach them his ways and example. So at least they know what Jah require of them.

Jah Bless,

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: mdjonas Sent: 1/12/2004 4:55:31 PM

It is well said how Ark I put it, that we can teach the priniciples of the King to those who cannot see H.I.M. personally. As Rock put it, the question is the way forward.
What I see is that all men know the priniciples of H.I.M., even if they reject the higher truths. For example, all men know that if everybody lie, cheat and steal from one another that don't make sense. Now, of course the spiritual person knows this from a spiritual perspective, but what I am saying now is that even the followers of the Pope would accept that crime, violence and wickedness are not good for society - and they would like to see those things done away with.
Definitely Popers will agree with these concepts for their own personal welfare and not for the love of others. And good people will agree because they love others and because they love themselves. Jah children support these truths on a higher level, because it is in our hearts and we love it......
The point is that we can get everyone to agree with us that war, crime, hatred, and so on are not good practices to engage in and encourage in society. That mean that we and them come to be on the same page even though they cannot see the king. When we cause them to see that changes need to come in society, the next thing we need to do is show them how they can influence those changes to happen.

H.I.M. said that a man should decide on a course of action and personal goal in his life, and then he should make decisive steps towards achieving that goal. My purpose in life, on the level of society, is to encourage people to unite to bring about justice and peace in the world. I believe that this should also be the goal of every rastafarian. We are the ones with the higher knowledge. That means that we are able to teach the people of the world HOW to go about creating a change. First we need to show them that they do want a change. Then we show them what they can do to create a change.
Most people in the world do want a better world, but they don't know what to do, so they give up hope and just go with the flow. We can change that... that is my personal goal, and how I perceive the goal of the African nation at this stage. Who are the leaders of Israel? I say they are the ones who will lead the African Nation to repatriation. And at this stage that means teaching the whole world to unite for peace and justice. Then, when the world sees the way to unite that we will teach them, they will work with us and help us establish a home of our own.

Messenger: ijah Sent: 1/12/2004 6:48:59 PM

Greetings in the name of H.I.M. Haile Selassie I JAH RasTafari

Cyant argue any of ye words,bro mdjonas,but...the things you wan fe achieve,is indeed what we all wan to achieve,but the main problem is that the ``wanting `` is just the problem
Them people say them wan a better world and this and that,but them also want all the riches them a could imagine.Them nah prepared fe tek a step back..ye dig,what me trying fe say concerning the ``wanting``

look how much Selassie I tryed fe convince the worldleaders of the truth and His Justice,the way fe handle problems,solve them and better,prevent them....H.I.M. addressed so many leaders and institutions,but noone wanted fe hear,although at the time of speaking they acted like if they were hearing....HYPOCRITES

So,mdjonas,like Selassie told us in his own words:

`` It will be self deceiving and a waste of time to advocate dialogue with those who are not ready to listen, because it is obvious that the freedom of millions is not a commodity subject to bargaining. It is better to die free than to live as slaves.``

So,InI nah gave up the hope onna better world{thats what a keep the I movin forward,itinualy},but truth has shown,that todays societys will never tek a step back:Babylon only keep on building and downstroying....they dont care about Jah,nor for you,nor for me,nor for Mother Earth...should i go on???

Sad,sad,but is the reality....haffe face it

OneLove&Inity JAH BLESS

ijah

Messenger: the rock Sent: 1/12/2004 7:57:33 PM

truth everybody writing good truth

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/12/2004 9:32:39 PM

Greetings,

Ijah, I was going to say something similar. I know that I and I is to live for Jah, and by Jah example. And I know that I and I is to show this example to whoever Jah send to I or send I to. And I know that this is I duty, and I will Itinue.

But I also know that Babylon will complete their season, and the world will, like Ijah say, pretend to hear, but continue to do the same wickedness. Because this wickedness makes them rich and makes another poor.

How many Americans or Canadians are willing to give control of Turtle Island(Babylon North America) to the First Nations people? The ones they called Indians, and the ones that they killed and raped, and stole their land, and destroyed their Nation.

They speak of all the evil of the other places but are still oppressing the First Nations people. And they don't want to give up their seat for Right, they enjoy their fruits from their wickedness too much. They will just tell others in the other countries to give up their seat. And then jump into the seat when the other leaves.

Zion will take over, but Babylon must spring up as the grass, before their time ends. And consider the grass how it grow, and see what this means, and see that their is much worse to come. Abomination of Desolation.

Those that will hear will hear, and those that won't, won't.

I and I is just to speak, for the Ones that hear.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 1/13/2004 4:10:28 AM

JAH RASTA FAR I

Blessed Love

TRUTH TRUTH TRUTH

me,u,he,she and they site what is in flesh. INI KNOW the time of Zion will manifest and though it may not been manifested in me,u, he she or they flesh it MANIFESTS in INI......so that time is what BABYLON defines and when INI define now as the past future and present......ZION is not only possible but IS.....REALITY...not a dream and not a deja vu....

Mystical and too awesome and abundant for mere english words

feel it and know it and manifest it in mind and spirit.....

JAH IS ALIVE......
HAILE I SELASSIE I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I