Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=149&start_row=21

Ruling the nations

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: mdjonas Sent: 1/15/2004 3:26:42 PM

Respect. Truly Jah guide I and I and that is all a man need.
Time will tell the whole story, so there is no need for any disagreement. When we have more overstanding we will see much more of reality. Everything must come to pass. Zion is a must.
Guidance.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/15/2004 4:36:48 PM

Greetings,

Jonas, it is good for I and I to have differences of opinion when differences exist. And it is good for I and I to reason about them. This is how I and I come closer to Jah truth.

If we are all in agreement about everything, then how would we learn more. It is through disagreement that people look more closely at the things they say and think. So I and I can either find more reasons why what we say is true, or find out that what we are saying is not true.

There are things that I used to say and think in the past that I don't think anymore. And from how I sight it, I have come closer to Jah by sighting that these things are not true, and sighting something else as closer to the truth.

I enjoy reading your posts and responding to them. I enjoy reasoning and being challenged about what I think. Because if I am challenged, it might mean that I have not explained Iself clearly enough, or that I am wrong and should rethink I views.

So please don't worry about disagreeing with me openly on this forum. I welcome and encourage this at any time when your view or another person's view differs from mine. We may not always come to a conclusion to say one person is wrong or right, but we can at least give ourselves an opportunity to think about our views more deeply.

Jah Blessings and Guidance,

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I