Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1488&start_row=1

Praises to Jah

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Goddess_Bianca Sent: 6/1/2006 6:24:25 AM

Greetings Kings & Queen souljahs

Its my first time posting though I have been receiving great overstanding from this board.
I just feel like I have to give thanks to H.I.M , for his protection and grace, last night we ( myself & my rasman) were victims of crime inna Babylon city.
Although we were stripped of all our personal belongings JAH was protecting us and we escaped unharmed ! My soul was bothered with all this wickedness but I know that with my LION and our divine union , the works of Shatan can only make us stronger in JAHS ways

ONE LOVE
SELAH

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 6/1/2006 9:02:08 AM

Blessed Strength

May I ask, what City did that happen?

Selah

Messenger: Goddess_Bianca Sent: 6/1/2006 10:34:37 AM

Greetings sister
Incident happened in Johannesburg,SA

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 6/1/2006 1:05:32 PM

Love I

This is a Lion speaking, Sister.
The I is hailing from Yohannesburg? I have never been to that city but I know some people who did. By that crime rate, it surprises me more that you are surprised about being a crime victing, than actually being one. to be honest. I got tales told about Yohannesburg like, if you stop at a traffic crossing in the centre, it's your own fault. Meaning that they will steal your car bevor you can jump on the pedal again. but as I said I've never been there. So you normally live in a more secure area?
Give Thanks to get some Info from people who are actually living there.

Strength!
Selah

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/3/2006 1:28:23 AM

That is good that Jah kept you safe. Iternal Thanks to the Most High Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: I'n'I mloyi Sent: 6/13/2006 10:50:25 AM

Johanesburg, di problem is not in afrika but is poverty. While millions of blaks(afrikans) are living inna poverty few whites are living luxurious life! Employment is very scarce there as many blacks are(were) denied of education and land,exposed to drugs, what do you expect them to live? Crime is the only solution on their reach and rich ones are their likely victims,
I had lived in Capetowm for 5 years all is the same. crime and violence.

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I