Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1462&start_row=11

King Emmanuel Speech

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 12/13/2010 10:26:58 PM

"For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood.
And it is yet far more evident: for that after the similitude of Melchisedec there ariseth another priest,
Who is made, not after the law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an endless life."

meaning wha?
Meaning just cos yuh sight HIM coming out of the Tribe of Judah and not Levi, do not make the mistake of thinking He is not A Priest.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 12/15/2010 12:50:51 AM

Blessed love,

When ones are speaking of the priesthood, ones and ones better keep in mind that the MELCHIZEDEK priesthood are eternal, without end, whilst the levite priesthood was only temporal

Furthermore it is not just I alone who sight JAH Ras Tafari Haile Selassie I "coming out of the tribe of Judah", REVELATION 5:5 speaks...

And I never said that Haile I arent a priest, HE IS THE PROPHET THE PRIEST AND THE KING, however, his primary duties in His visable reign was those of an Emperor, of a King...nuh true? The I dont agree with INI on this?

Love & Honour Majesty!

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 12/15/2010 6:26:35 AM

Bless King, Give thanks for the giving of thanks.

"When ones are speaking of the priesthood, ones and ones better keep in mind that the MELCHIZEDEK priesthood are eternal, without end, whilst the levite priesthood was only temporal"
Yes, that is what di I seh, that is what I seh, that is what di Ible seh

"Furthermore it is not just I alone who sight JAH Ras Tafari Haile Selassie I "coming out of the tribe of Judah"

that was quite a misoverstanding
Overs that when mi seh, "you sight HIM" i man neva meant you as in di I.....i meant "you" as in , you, whosoever mighta be reading those words of Hebrews, whoever "you" might be, whether it is di i or if it is I iself, that is what the Ible is trying to tell ini, that yes, the Lord cometh out of Judah, but no one should say the Lord, this King of All Kings is not High Priest Melchezidek just because he is not from Levi, bacah this particular Priest is unlike any priest, He is not a priest after the line of Abraham, even before Abraham, He is the I AM

for this is what di i has written:-

For it is evident that our Lord (Haile Selassie I) sprang out of Judah; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood.
And it is yet far more evident: for that after the similitude of Melchisedec there ariseth another priest,
Who is made, not after the law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an endless life.
For he testifieth, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.
But this man (I Priest Emmanuel), because He continueth ever, hath an unchangeable priesthood.

Now mi coulda be wrong, and if i am, i man woulda apprecilove to hear di i reasoning, but as to what i see, this is what yuh seem to be saying...that the Lord(Haile Selassie) is coming from Judah so he cannot be Priest Melchezidek for Moses spoke nothing of priesthood concerning Judah......and as i man sight it, that is exactly the opposite of what Hebrews is saying

"however, his primary duties in His visable reign was those of an Emperor, of a King...nuh true? "

Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace, nuh true ?

For if he were on earth, he should not be a priest, seeing that there are priests that offer gifts according to the law:
But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry nuh true ?

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 12/17/2010 2:19:31 AM

True, True

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/20/2010 1:03:16 AM

Yes I, I also wondered what was meant by this statement.

--------------------------
For it is evident that our Lord (Haile Selassie I) sprang out of Judah; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood.
Who is made, not after the law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an endless life.
For he testifieth, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.
But this man (I Priest Emmanuel), because He continueth ever, hath an unchangeable priesthood.
--------------------------

I wondered if it meant that even though Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood from Judah, I and I God Haile Selassie I is still a Priest that came out of Judah; or if it meant that since Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood from Judah, then Haile Selassie I is not a Priest.

The statement can be interpreted both ways.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 12/26/2010 11:10:41 AM

Black Christ Salvation,

Gives Thanks for the Picture of Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I