Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=144&start_row=1

3 basic beliefs

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MICHAEL Sent: 1/8/2004 10:24:16 AM

hail to my fellow dreads.......JAH glory in the highest Mount ZION........the 3 basic beliefs of the Ras Ta faith are # 1 All black man has a right to be put back in AFRIKA with reimbursements # 2 Ethiopia is integral part of the Garden of Eden # 3 Haile Selassie 1 is the second coming..........we also believe in this TO KNOW THE TRUTH IS TO LIVE THE TRUTH IS TO SPEAK THE TRUTH...........InI hope all my dreads out there are happy........praise JAH in the highest..........love from your bredren Michael.........

Messenger: the rock Sent: 1/8/2004 10:28:50 AM

truth

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/8/2004 10:53:36 AM

Greetings,

I would like to add one more fundamental to that.

That is ONE.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 1/8/2004 11:08:44 AM

man iam over hear playing some liveing up you self to start the morning.stay live people stay live.
\one

Messenger: peter mloyi Sent: 1/8/2004 12:17:48 PM

Got a point. Africa is our home, we were separated unwillingly! we have the right to unite,I'm longing for that day. As I think of going south of Tanzania to meet my relatives someone in diaspora must say i'm going to Africa to meet my cousins and be at home here.
add also black man must free himself economic and socially and the mind of all it's peoples globally.
Mloyi.

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I