Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1406&start_row=21

RasTafarI is I and I only Leader

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 5/16/2013 12:44:41 AM

HAILE SELASSIE

HIM is the Head of all the body of creation directionless and guides each star and its planets moons, and all creatures and plants and living things in their way, trod on their course

All body part are commanded to motion and life awakens, the Head is at the top so INI look up to heavenly father and light and blessings shine and shower down upon INI crown and head of a body that INI are the kings and God's of, they are not our own but belong to INI on lease, all creation is in Jah s hands so receive the light and disperse of it wise, receive the love of Jah and give it, receive the truth of Jah and share it, receive and make it your own to give, because Jah is the Head of our heads of consciousness, Jah is head of creation and without a head, all things are in chaos, those who reject Jah truth, words, way of life and love justice, honosty integrity faithfulness....ecsetra ecsetra...chop off their own heads and commit suicide throwing themselfs into hellfire pits of suffering at the same time . use your head and live for ivermore, Rastafari lives up in Jah ! INI ARE ONE WITH JAH as INI HEAD AND BODY are one

Jah Rastafari

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 5/16/2013 5:39:41 PM

'Jah will not let the rod of sinners [fall] upon the portion of the righteous,' so that the righteous may not lift up their hands in violence (or, oppression). When a man hath the power to do that which is good, and he watcheth himself and telleth his neighbour, he becometh as it were the owner of two talents, 1 and yet other two talents are added to him, and he getteth abundant reward from God. For he hath done it himself and taught his neighbour to do it, and because of this his reward shall he exceedingly great. And again, blessed shall ye he if ye give your possessions, without usury and not as l oans ."
-Kebra Negast ch.90

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/18/2013 1:16:30 AM

Yes I Zion Mountain. Haile Selassie doesn't need to declare who He is. His people recognize who God is.

Here is a quote from the book Reggae Routes: The Story of Jamaican Music By Kevin O'Brien.

-----------
Former Senator and Gleaner editor, Hector Wynter, tells of asking him, during his visit to Jamaica in 1966, when he was going to tell Rastafarians he was not God. 'Who am I to disturb their belief?' replied the Emperor.
------------

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 5/19/2013 10:37:41 PM

DO ANYONES AGREE WITH THE SONG "JAH ALONE A CHRISTIAN"? LIKE, YOU KNOW, ONLY H.I.M. CAN IVERSTAND THE WAY OF CHRISTIANITY IN FULLNESS? BECAUSE I AM NOT A CHRISTIAN. I AM JUST A RASTAFARI YOUTH. WHEN I PRAY I DO NOT PRAY TO CHRIST BUT SELASSIE. WHEN PEOPLE SAY CHRIST I SAY RASTAFARI. YOU KNOW?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/19/2013 10:45:24 PM

A Christian in truth, lives the way of Christ, which is the way of God.

That is why Jah alone a Christian.

And as I have shown before, all who live as One with God, will be One with no separation. They are One with God, they are God, and God alone a Christian.

So I and I must correct what is left, and Live as One.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 5/20/2013 2:57:36 PM

(i posted a few errors on words befor this is repost/edit Ark I if can replace other one few posts beore)

HAILE SELASSIE

HIM is the Head of all the body of creation directionless and guides each star and its planets moons, and all creatures and plants and living things in their way, trod on their course

All body part are commanded to motion and life awakens, the Head is at the top so INI look up to heavenly father and light and blessings shine and shower down upon INI crown and head of a body that INI are the kings and God's of, they are not our own but belong to INI on lease, all creation is in Jah s hands so receive the light and disperse of it wise, receive the love of Jah and give it, receive the truth of Jah and share it, receive and make it your own to give, because Jah is the Head of our heads of consciousness, Jah is head of creation and without a head, all things are in chaos, those who reject Jah truth, words, way of life and love justice, honosty integrity faithfulness....ecsetra ecsetra...chop off their own heads and commit suicide throwing themselfs into hellfire pits of suffering at the same time . use your head and live for ivermore, Rastafari lives up in Jah ! INI ARE ONE WITH JAH as INI HEAD AND BODY are one

Jah Rastafari

Messenger: waterraymond Sent: 5/21/2013 12:26:44 PM

never agree wif you, is there any difference between Christ and rastarari

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 5/22/2013 9:02:05 PM

Is there a difference between Christ and Jah?

Christ did Jahs will and Selassie did Christs will

Messenger: SAKI Sent: 7/3/2013 6:17:53 AM

greetings iyiman.i have been blessed when i is blessing iNi with some thunder words.let the head lead its fork iNi my lord.im apologetic when iNi could think of other istrens and idrens for their disrespect and those who dont luv everything jah created.pray for africa my lord and africa need some leaders whom are normative and embrace the truth fellowship.bless be the jah.

Messenger: SAKI Sent: 7/3/2013 6:22:41 AM

greetings iyaman.NO difference at all.the name christ is only name jah had given to his beloved son 'JESUS' and HIM is the only predecessor of the one and the only HAILE SELASSIE I .They all much alike.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I