Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=137&start_row=1

big cities

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: peter mloyi Sent: 1/7/2004 1:20:30 AM

I'n'I hear of dem big cities like Newyork, london, paris, amsterdam, toronto... but nuh hear of civilized cities of africa in this forum.
can find time and tell the world about africa and it's townships? It's people and civilization and the lessons from them?
Mloyi.

Messenger: the rock Sent: 1/7/2004 3:59:45 AM

africa is the key.it is time for africa to speak for her self.for myself my writing show that we need to work not just in africa but in the world.
thanks for the good reasoning!!
sonone22

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/7/2004 8:54:42 AM

Greetings,

I have never visited Africa, so I can't really speak of the cities there, except for what I read about them. Idren like the I Mloyi, and others that live or have been to Africa need to show the rest of I and I what is there.

I have reasoned to a few Idren from Africa through email, but they haven't come forward to the forum yet to reason. So I invite them, and I also invite the I Mloyi, to share what the I can share.

Jah Blessings and Strength,

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Brother Jahphet I Sent: 1/7/2004 9:00:23 AM

Greetings I

Yes I like listening to Bredren when they tell from Zion Land and the NEEEEEEEEEW Flowah Addis Ababa....
My parents visited Kairo.... and I know a bredren who live in Kapcity, South Africa(right spelled?)
But I were never there myself... yes it is a pitty, that here are not more to tell about Zion.
For my part... Exodus is near for I... some years then I take my trod to Zion land. Then I will post about Addis here.. ;)

Bro Jahphet I

Messenger: peter mloyi Sent: 1/8/2004 10:04:52 AM

seen Thanx.
Mloyi

Messenger: peter mloyi Sent: 1/8/2004 12:54:43 PM

Ark I, I always thanks for your great work! Keep it up. remind the others from africa about your call. Little is known about africa,mek Dem brothers cyan't come to africa. We inna africa must speak.
Iman the city is cape town I have lived there for 4 years! if you want to be in africa and europe at the same time go there. The rasta community is very big and strong ,I wish all african cities to be like that, well organised ask bro macabee, the great singer, I did enjoyed there.plenty of binghi places, dancehalls and rastas are busy. I reccommend it.
Tanzania like other africa in third world, the land is good, we are not well organised but dem i's are inna movement.
I can tell you dem white freinds like the land.
I was born in Mombasa which is in the same coastal strip with Tanzania, people are good Americans are flooded there as they are in Tanzania. You better try to see it yourself.
I'm sad we don't have a good house to keep our visitors in in group.but a freind can organise something.
see you down here.
Rastafari.
Mloyi.

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I