Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1345&start_row=1

Once again

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 2/19/2006 10:18:20 AM

Is there anyone who has the complete documentary The Emperors Birthday which includes the interviews with Papa Noel Dyer? I need it BAD
This blessed man lived only a few hours away from the city i grew up in and i never had the honour to meet him. I wonder if Bob Nesta felt anything similiar to how i feel that he was in america during the Emperors visit to Jamaica
I give thanks in advance

Blessed Love

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 2/19/2006 11:15:47 AM

ONE LOVE

Ras KebreAB,

Who is Papa Noel Dyer? I have heard the I mention him before, but I don't know who he is. Wait, isn't he the elder bredren who walked to Shashemane from Britain? Where can I find out more about him?

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 2/19/2006 1:17:00 PM

yes iyah right Papa Noel Dyer is the elder who hitchicked and walked to shashamane from the UK . This trodding took a year and he even learnt a few languages on the way. Until his passing into the next life stage a few years ago he was the oldest resident of Shashamane. All should learn of this man here as he is an inspiratiom and a living example of Repatriation
I am looking for the complete documentary but you can check small realplayer clips of it at http://nyahbinghi.org/media/media_rasta.htm

Bless

Messenger: Orane Dyer Sent: 1/28/2007 11:50:05 PM

My name is Orane Dyer, Noel Dyer was my grandfather. I have the the entire emperors birthday on video if you are still interested my e-mail address is jahrain1@hotmail.com. I am just happy to know people are still interested in my grandfathers movements.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 1/29/2007 4:28:38 AM

Haile I iyah

rah...this is good to hear
Ini cant ever forget such an upful man
i will contact the I as soon as possible

Bless

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 1/29/2007 8:46:55 AM

Ises

The man who walked to Zion. POWERFUL

I too only know the clips from nyahbinghi website, I thought this is the entire documentary cut into pieces.

Noel was one of the original settlers who got the right to live there. Although originally the land was given FOR ALL through the EWF, due to unproductive use of it, only these original settleres got the right to use it.

Selah

Messenger: Brethren Nicholas I Sent: 1/29/2007 2:39:52 PM

Greetings in Jah name Ras TafarI Immanuel Haile Selassie I first!

Could Ones possibly help I overstand the meaning and the origination of Shashamane. Is it the provided land from His Majesty himself?

I give apologies, I feel a little foolish asking this question for inside I feel like I should already know.

Thanks and Ises Bredren.

Selassie I

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 1/29/2007 4:39:00 PM

Jah Link up HIM children itinually. This Internet thing is a great powerful tool for InI!!!

Jah Blesss
Bergy

Messenger: I - Fyah Sent: 1/29/2007 6:43:15 PM

Ises.

Blessed Brethren Nicholas I. The I should not feel foolish for lacking knowledge in certain Ispects my Brother. to seek knowledge is a blessed thing. I-vine in HIM's eyes.

Although I am new to this place,many times I have read here words of truth and light from the I.

As Brother Ninemile speaks true. A wonderful gift is here for InI to use for the furtherment of InI wisment and overstanding in all things.

let he who has knowledge share it for the betterment of his Idren.

Only when knowledge is shared can it be put to the best use.

Blessed Love.

Messenger: Brethren Nicholas I Sent: 1/30/2007 8:51:54 AM

Greetings bredren with Itinual Love!

I give Ises for Ones response.

Blessed Love Itinually. InI all shall Itinue to Grow amongst InIselvs.

Igziabher! Selassie I the Most High JAH RasTafarI Immanuel Haile Selassie I the First!

Inity is... IS INEVITABLE! Praise up!

Selah

oh, one more thing I ask....is there any bredren that may be able to push I in a direction to learn InI Jah-Jah ancient language?
That would be Way Irie! Blessed Love. Selassie Live ForIva!

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I