Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=133&start_row=41

Mystics

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 44
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 2/10/2010 10:37:26 PM

The forces of Nature always reminds I of the Power of Jah RasTafarI. There has been almost blizzard like conditions today, school was even canceled, very strong wind and lots of snow.

RasTafarI is a Mighty, Thunderable God
Praises unto Haile Selassie I JAH RasTafarI

Messenger: bredren aaron Sent: 2/12/2010 4:51:55 PM

I-man was talking with his empress about I-ditations and experiances.I was telling her how when I started planting a fruit tree and garden that the earth was was full of rocks and hard to dig.Later that evening it started to rain so I took this as JAH helping me.This went on all the way up to planting the seeds.Every night that it rained I would go out into it and thank the almighy for helping I in I's work and this went on for about a week.The other day I was I-didating and listening to Marley's Kaya and when the song Time Will Tell started it sounded like he was singing ina different language until he sang You think your in heaven but your living in hell and after that verse the rest was normal.I'm still not sure why that happened.I then told her how yesterday I blazed the chawa and during that I-ditation I felt a heavy weight sit upon I's shoulders and seemed to rest there.She said that it sounded like JAH was there resting his hands on I and letting I know he's there.That is what the I has been experiancing the past few weeks.Praise JAH and his wonderful work "RASTAFARI".

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 9/11/2014 2:43:52 PM

There something I have noticed now is dat everytime I go in the bush or in the hills,it might be a chilly quiet day but as I sit down and even start to heal with I ganja herb,wind will start to blow suddenly or even if I and I hold a powerfull n spiritual reasoning,

Nature always respond to the calling of those close to it,even stars will begin to shoot.

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 7/27/2018 1:53:38 PM

Bringing this reasoning forward as ones have expressed some mystics and ask if the I them would share some of their experiences.

Blessed Love

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 44

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I