Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1181&start_row=1

lawd...as if a white only rasta site wasn't enuff.......

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Sis Irijah Sent: 12/25/2005 10:08:29 AM

http://www.frcos.tophonors.com/

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 12/25/2005 12:51:44 PM

ummm fuckin ignorance is getting outrageous...

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/25/2005 1:24:02 PM

This guy got beat with the dork stick. I wouldn't even call this stupid.

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 12/25/2005 2:27:08 PM

Idren

There is nuff of this bullshit on the Inet. After so many years, I n I should really no longer be surprised by such a foolishness. But Imon think some fools just wanted to make some fun, I do not think it's dangerous, I n I should take more efforts in fighting REALLY dangerous websites like those whitepride and KKK bullshit.

I do not know that site in the link or the forum of that site. But honestly Idren, to me it looks like the boy with his forum got fooled by this website. I do not know that forum, but to me it does not look as if it was into this webpage

But as I said, I do not know.

Selah

Messenger: RasEmpressGong Sent: 12/28/2005 11:10:34 PM

Blessed Love

I really dont even know what or how to think about this. It is completely impossible to put Rastafari and Satanism together! It is like oil and water! What do these people do, live in the bush and hail satan?Eat ital and wish bad on Nature and life? Satan is not a livication of Life!

I almost cannot believe it's real..

EmpressGong

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 12/29/2005 7:22:18 AM

It IS obviously not real. Some foolish little boys just want to make a fool out of I n I Rastapeople. You can do nutting about it, there were always fools and there will always be some. Leave them alone and perish. I n I should concentrate on really dangerous things.

And for those foolish guys..... all I say is send them one day inna Judgementyard and see if them will continue this bullshit.

Selah

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/29/2005 12:56:03 PM

Yeah, we're not the internet police, they have every right to post that site and if people take it seriously and believe its true, then I didn't want those people on my side anyway. I mean are we going to sit around and type angry posts about every false website? We'll never be done. As far as I'm concerned, giving our attention to this is not fowarding anyone in Rastafari.

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I