Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1164&start_row=11

for dreadnut

1 - 1011 - 2021
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 12/22/2005 1:08:56 PM

ONE PERFECT LOVE IS TO OPEN JAH DOOR JAH RASTAFARI

Nyah Japhet Anbassa I,

The "THIS" and "THAT" links u show here make I very angry at first and then sad upon Iditation.

Ones on this site have burned fyah pon I fi writing a book about the Mystical Heart of Rastafari beca Iman "white". But InI have to live around such dangerous folly of ones such as these u show in these links. How could Iman keep the knowledge InI have (incomplete, imperfect, unauthoritative as it may be) to Iself when faced with this "beer party-dreads-and Rasta-T-shirt" bullshit?

Of course, ignorance needs to be confronted with BOTH love and wisemind AND fyah and condemnation.

Give thanks for the post Nyah Japhet, you seh:
"You think you wear your RASTAFARI T-shirts to get some of these blondies? And what a fashiondread bizness are you in? Maybe you should go and EDUCATE them. Tell them about BLACK SUPREMACY and chant hotta fiyah pon them "my daddy is rich" philosophy."
InI try with all Humility.

Please do not assume anything about "you california guys". There are ones here (of all skin hues) who are True Rastafari livin amongst the dead and they Iserve raspect.

You seh: "when I heard the Idren burning up you california guys I thought them nah no what them talk bout cause them nahe live their. But now I see such FOOLISHNESS."
Ignorance is everywhwere, pics of people from this huge state of California do not justify a generalized condemnation.

Thanks again for the post Nyah, this folly must be corrected in the fullness of time. May the words of I mouth and the iditations of i heart be acceptable unto JAH.

Selah.

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 12/22/2005 1:46:01 PM

Hmm I find it funny that this is for dreadnut, but instead besicaly gave someone something to bitch about. I remember the saying dont judge a book by its cover, you gota remember brotha im 17.... You dont expect all these girls not to be talking to I? I mean im not trying to sound like im only about myself and looks and all this and that but im young, im sorry if you didnt know alot of people at my age.

Sense I seem so intresting to you I recently quit drinking, I have been using natural herbs for my body and have been creating more art. Im working on a portrait of Sheik Yusuf Estes, a friend of mine. I have been promoting my website http://www.gfal.pharacing.com which is all about education, news supported by the Nation of Islam. I have aquired several new writers, 2 RastafarI brethren and 1 Muslim brother, hoping to get good perspectives on new tuff issues and ones that we have already been effected by.

O and I sooooo thought it was HALARIOUS when you call me a rich boy!! you know my friend everything I got I paid for, one of the reasons I still dont have a car! DONT GOT NO BREAD!! Yes I may associate Iself with some rich peoples but its cause I love all people and dont hold no grudges, unlike you I see!O CALI!!! YAY BRO IT SAY CLEARLY FLORIDA! My RastafarI shirts were made by older Rasta's!! Well like always i'll forgive and forget!

I had looked at that website yesterday. The persons who post and the images on that forum, however righteous or wicked you consider them to be, may not reflect the full character of "ras elijah tafari." Ask the brother a question or two before throwing fire upon him.

I thank you.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Sis Irijah Sent: 12/22/2005 1:56:32 PM

greets

if the I has stopped the drinking and so, perhaps it would behoove the I to remove all pics of the I partaking or holding said alcohol.....then I's would not have reason to compliment on them....it does look bad unno

Bless-ed love
Selassie I
Sis Irijah

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 12/22/2005 2:29:53 PM

PRINCES AND PRINCESSES TROD OUT OF EGYPT

Ras EliJah,

Keep your heart pure and your hands clean and your trod is between you and HIM. Iman mean no disraspect to the I personally, but those pics reinforce negative misconceptions of Rastafari. Youth is a blessing, enjoy it responsibly.

These pics touch a nerve with Iman beca Rastas from all over are being misinformed about InI here in Northern California and do not differentiate between the big problem of white-priviledge-hippy-dippy-feel-good Rasta posers and the serious Rastafari who trod amongst them. This is my personal pet-peeve and not judgement of the I.

Big up fi givin up alcohol! Overstand too that even whites who are or have been poor and hungry still enjoy priviledge InI black bredren and sistren do not. Its true, try not to resent being reminded of this.

Do you overstand that such pics as these reflect poorly upon InI Rastafari?

ITHIOPIANS STRETCH FORTH THEIR HANDS UNTO JAH

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 12/22/2005 2:53:52 PM

Honestly only reason I made a myspace in the first place is for friends, so personally I dont feel that any should be offended by the pictures because most people dont know I. But I can see were brothers and sisters would be offended.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 12/22/2005 2:59:35 PM

Blessed ones and ones Is and Is

First of all, I was looking for an EXPLANATION. I clearly stated that.
I know you cannot judge anyone by a picture, no matter how convicious it may be, so I asked for explanation.

I did NOT come to blame and judge. If this would be my intention, I would ask, WHY all this pictures are only a few days old, when you say you quit drinking. WHEN? But as I said, I do not come to judge.

You think I do not know how it is to be young? But DO YOU think to be young is a damn excuse for everything? It is RASTAFARI YOUTH to teach all this blinded and missguided young people in the west about a TRUE AND RIGHTEOUS AND CONSCIOUS LIVITY. Or why do you think JAH sends you amidst the richkids? All these "oh I'm so blond and have my daddys visa" girls. EDUCATE THEM. Don't teach them how to celebrate alcohol orgies in HIMs name! GUNSHOT. I did not say that you are rich, but about how the pictures of your "fans" seem.

And I know how it is to be seventeen. And everybody on this forum knows by now, that with seventeen one is proud and hottempered and let by no means anybody advise you. That's normal. I n I no bun no fyah pon youth. So do not take this as an atack. You made the mistake for too long over here, when people who are far longer in this trod than you even on this earth tried to TEACH you, you took it as an attack.

You must see what potential you have. A young man like you sent by HIM among the heathen. But all you seem to do is enjoying beeing admired for fashiondreads and stuff. I hope you will get a straighter trod.

And excuse me for that malentendu, I thought the man is from California. Sorry.

And of course, because of ONE you cannot say ALL in california. But I seem to have confused something. I thought the man is a friend of Dreadnut, attending Binghi in Cali and so. Give Thanks that this was not true.

SERIOUS BIZNESS
Selah

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 12/22/2005 3:37:37 PM

*dances around you laughing*

Your to halarious my man, obviously you have a personal grudge about somethin in your life that makes you come back to "blondie rich girls" w/e your problems maybe I hope you get around them. Umm fashion dreads? negative, do I dreads look fashionable? I go around all day and people tell I, that I need to do this and that and I just keep on going. The pictures werent posted a few days ago, can you read a calendar? Its been a month! By the why I havent consumed wine in years, I was posing for a picture with that and the beer I was drinking. O ya and those pictures were took a month a half ago at a party, sense you do all kinds a of research on me go down my comment list and you will see someone sent me the pictures they took of me at that party.

I have taught alot of my friends on RastafarI, but they dont accept, this is not my folly, I cant force no one to believe or else i'd be a downpressor.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 12/22/2005 4:05:36 PM

Like someone else said on this board before:
Guilty dogs bark the loudest.

No need for that young man.

Selah

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/22/2005 4:12:40 PM

What nyah is saying bredren is that not only does he care about you and your own well fare, but also that you are giving nothing other than true Rastafari in the presence of these people. We have plenty of fake rasta who is portaying "Rasta fashion." I man would even say not to choose the presence of this kind of company, because if they aren't walkin with you, then how do you keep to your trod. I know its hard, I had to give up friends that were buddys of mine for years, but I man have to heed da call Rasta.

Now nyah, please correct I if I man wrong, but I think Nyahs dissaproval of the visa girls is that they are a big distraction and because of there mind state, they can lead you astray. Look at Solomonl, the words wiset King. But what the soft spot, women. So bredren you know give those yuks the word when you see them but in I sight, don't make yourself apart of their company. Its not because your better then them its because you troddin to the Father now and these people and their habits is sidettracking lots of people not just you. Cause man cyan walk two ways at once seen? So yes I a heart of strength and firm walk and talk with a clean Iditation,

Blessed Love Ras Elijah, Give thanks

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/22/2005 4:25:43 PM

And Nyah, I man from Oregon not Cali, but there right next to each other.

1 - 1011 - 2021

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I