Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1158&start_row=1

The CRIPS

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 12/19/2005 11:21:30 AM

Blessed Love Idren

I n I all over the world are struggling to bring WHITE BABYLONIAN DOWNPRESSOR MENTALITY down. Black and all NON WHITE people are the most downtrodden and downpressed people and are the forefront of all LIBERATION WARFARE. This is why all people of GOOD WILL who know that PEACE LOVE EQUALITY and all GOOD THINGS on earth can only happen when I n I bring Babylon out of it's way, must join hands with the BLACK FOREFRONT OF REVOLUTIONARY UPRISING.

Give Thanks for all real Revolutionary Fighters like Huey and Bobby Seal, little Bobby Huton and all those for you in the US. And Give Thanks for the BPP whose ending of existence was a hard punch for all REVOLUTIONARY INTENDED PEOPLE. And so as Imon am not living in the US or the West, I always lived in sadness about that. But then I read following article by the Rt Hon MUMIA ABU JAMAL.

So I wanted to ask all people of the US and the West in general through this internet board if they can share some first hand information about the CRIPS. I know the man ROCK here on this board is or was a CRIP. All I heard about it is in connection with crack dealing and gangwars, all sorts of activities the DOWNPRESSORS wants us to do to kill ourselfs. But as I read now, the CRIPS were originally a part or something like that of the Panthers. And I would love to hear that there are still some CONSCIOUS REVOLUTIONARY activiteis like those of the Panthers in some parts of the CRIPS.

And please forgive Iman if these are wrong informations. But I ask for information and education because I do not live in the west to get first hand information.

Give Thanks for Attention.

Selah

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 12/19/2005 12:25:16 PM

Yes brethren , Ini been in this struggle a long time. Now they just killed another one of our black leaders, Tookie Williams. I am not trying to say that he was an innocent man with no faults but after he paid for his crime and after all he has done to redeem his life and the lifes of countless ghetto youths in the inner cities of Amerikkka he deserved more than a bloodstream full of poison
Fyah pon A.Swargenegger or however u spell his fucking name.

I think u can find what u r looking for if u search under Tookie Williams and also check the film Redemption

Blessed Love

Messenger: the rock Sent: 12/19/2005 11:49:05 PM

"I know the man ROCK here on this board is or was a CRIP."

Criminal Revolution in Progress. A term that I learned when I was a youth. As you said back when the origin of this movement was an offspring of the black panther party, Todays crips and bloods, and I dont want to generalize, seem to be on more on the drug trade, gorilla warfare tip and just like the black panther party government entities are using the grouping together of minorities like the crips and the bloods and using them for thier own plans. Drugs, and I dont mean weed, I mean crack, speed, heroin things like that.. have hampered whatever revolutionary motives the founders of these movements had in mind and turned a grouping of a people together into another tool for mass genocide.

Stanley Williams to me was the apitamy of an individual that grew up in hard times and used whatever he could to defend himself to survive. Never admiting any crime that he was convicted of. Even when an admitance would of saved his life.
I quote him when he was asked if he feared death, he said, how can I fear something which I do not know. This man come from the inside of a cage and spread a word from south central to the farthest regions of Africa. Brutality is a way of life. From the jungles to the streets people kill, animals kill, the harshness of it all is that the media wants to spread that this man killed. What about the millions that he saved. Every three minutes someone is shot from some form of gang violence. Never, every three minutes was someone saved from an autobiography or a teaching from someone who survived from being in the belly of the beast. So when you say Rock was or is a crip I still say Criminal Revolution in Progress. They turned our revolution into a crime. This is why we dont bow to the laws of the man.

Id like to give a shout out to my young bloods out there..
Most highest thanks to the holy one of creation... More than a man
Jah Rasta farI

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 12/21/2005 11:18:09 AM

Blessed

Give Thanks for I-formation!
So the Is them say today the CRIPS are not to be compared with the BPP in any way?! A sad thing to hear.
But maybe if the Is them hear about parts of the CRIPS getting on the right way, let it I n I know here. thanks

Selah

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I