Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1148&start_row=1

you dont see it

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/17/2005 2:46:11 PM

you don't see how when outside forces come all they do is try and tell us we wrong. How long are we going to let other people tell black peoiple we are wrong? we have a black jah, with a black mission. Africa and Selassie is i and i foot step. Anything else is some other talk perverting i and i liberation and salvation. religious talk is follies say selassie. we are spiritual kinsmen. why you think selassie say that. because religious talk and arguement has no ending ebcause each man have his own interpretation. Rastafari saying we need Africa. We need liberation we need our black youth to have there own and not prison. this is real talk. selassie is black and we need self reliance. not who is hebrew, who is amos, and jesus say. Selassie say africans must be free. that is the goal of unity. not all this who is jeremiah and all this talk that never end and enslave black people and keep we in circles. nyahbinghie

black black love

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 6/30/2020 2:14:03 AM

selah, give thanks

Messenger: King Jam Sent: 3/2/2022 10:26:30 AM

can you actually quote the speech your on about that selassie said?

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 3/24/2022 4:40:26 PM

Haile Selassie I private meeting with Rastas in Jamaica

Messenger: Timmy22 Sent: 10/15/2022 9:22:14 AM

cool

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I