Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1139&start_row=1

AFRICAN HANDS

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/15/2005 1:34:46 PM

I JUST SEE A PICTURE IN A BOOK THAT DEALS WITH THE COLONIALIZATION BY WHITES IN AFRICA AND THEY SHOW A TERRIBLE PICTURE OF AN AFRICAN BLACK BROTHER LOOKING DOWN AT THE HANDS AND FEET OF HIS CHILD THAT HAVE BEEN CUT OFF BUY THE WHITEMAN. THE BODY OF HIS CHILD IS NO WHERE AROUND. HE IS JUST LOOKING AT THE FEET AND HANDS OF HIS CHILD. THIS WAS JUST ONE PICTURE IN MANY.
NOW YOU KNOW WHY BLACK SUPREMACY MUST STAND. SO THAT THIS NEVER EVER EVER EVER HAPPEN AGAIN. SO THAT THE WHITEMAN NEVER TAKE THE BLACK MAN FOR NO JOKE. AND STILL THE BLACK AFRICAN GOD STILL LOVES ALL RACES. AND THE BLACKMAN STILL FORGIVE YOU. AND TELL YOU THAT THIS IS A BLACK MOVEMENT FOR ALL.
IMAGINE YOUR SON HANDS CUT OFF. SERIOUS TERRIBLE JUDGEMENT . YOU SEE MANY WILL GET WHAT THEM SOW. SO WHITEMAN DON'T BATHER THE BLACKMAN KING UNLESS YOU KNOW TRUE AFRICAN LOVE AND WISH NOT TO INTERFERE BUT HELP WIT HANDS HEART AND REAL AFRICAN LOVE

BLACK SUPREMACY

Messenger: White dread Sent: 12/15/2005 1:43:03 PM

Terrible...just teribble..
This should never ever happen again..so true..
But until the antichrist called bush is no longer "leader" of amerikkka..then we will see some changes..fuck bush just look in his eyes..you will see pure evil..and stupidity
JAH FIYAH BUN DEM OUT...

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 12/15/2005 4:40:32 PM

Bless

Were you ever in a german KZ (concentration camp)? Did you ever walk through such a camp which became the hell for thousands and thousands of people? I know this is all far removed from all of you over there in the west. But maybe a few of you had black or white GI fathers or grandfathers who were their, freeing such camps after the war. I can tell you, if you once walked through such a thing, and saw THAT pictures..... and stepped in the gas chamber.... and see where fingernails of death fighting victims left marks in the walls. When you see the pictures of babies who miracolously survived the gas were burned alive.

When you see all that, then you would ALSO KNOW THAT BLACK SUPREMACY MUST STAND AND WHITE SUPREME MENTALITY MUST BE TRUMBLED DOWN!

Selah

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 12/15/2005 6:02:18 PM

Did you also know that during this Holocoust Black people were being skinned and burned by the Nazis? Which would you choose, gas chamber or skinned alive?

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 12/18/2005 3:44:06 PM

Blessed

You do not know which experience Imon made with Nazis. I know those things of which you only read first hand. I could tell you stories about blacks tortured by Nazis that are far more horrible than what KKK did. I know exactly what you are talking about. And do you also know what the Fascists did in Ethiopia? Or also just read about it? Mussolinis fascists and nazis are all the same. Satan.
And that is why I n I chant down WHITE supremacy. BLACK SUPREMACY means oneness and unity between I n I warriors seen. So sista there is no need to fight down Iman when I n I is pulling the same side of the rope. Sometimes I think many like just boasting on the internet. I n I have no time for your little fuss and fight games, I n I is doing REAL works in the REAL world every minute every second.
I wonder how many have so much time to spend online when just the corner round a downtrodden victim needs I n I to be PRESENT BY ALL MEANS NECESSARY.

And if you think the gas chamber was all that awaited KZ victims(by far not only jews!) then you are very very happy, and I wish I could be also happy like this and forget what all ELSE I know.

Haile I
Selah

Messenger: christof Sent: 12/18/2005 3:58:34 PM

Yes Nyah !
There are still camps in Germay and all over Europe, the people who "live" in the camps are mostly Africans and Arabs.
check this link:
http://www.meltingpot.org/articolo5136.html
In my opinion the white people in Europe are really crazy, they living in such a cold uncomfortable place so they tried to go everywhere else to create a "world-wide" Europe, but they just destroyed and raped everywhere they went. FYAH!
Afrika is awaiting it`s Creators

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I