Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1137&start_row=1

Empress Nzingha

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 12/15/2005 12:23:45 AM

I apologize for cursing at you I was getting angry because you dont know what im truly about and you I got mad from your comments. But its all good now, I cant wait to reason with you, im about to go to sleep, good night!

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Fyahwomban Sent: 12/15/2005 10:18:17 AM

Empress Nzingha,

Blessed love. Please receive this note with peace.

In service to our people that you share great love for, let go of this fascination for argument with comfortable whites. More energy is needed for that which uplifts and moves our people forward.

I feel sure you are/will be willing and able to put such energy into tangible results as our people really needed informed RastafarI Ingels to do such works.

As for the likes of such whites who are stiff-necked, cultural tourists, who take on Ethiopian titles, and are avaracious readers of books on Africa for the sole purpose of claiming scholarly "kingship" and for spouting quotes about which they have no Iverstanding, and only have such accomodationist friends who will tell them what they WANT to hear from blacks... leave them in their miserable stew. It is fear and hatred which guides them. Same fear always held towards the "Dark Continent" (I'm sure this "Rasta" has read that book as well.

Fear, jealousy and anger at lack of inclusion leads to a desire to control.

These ones claim they are going to Africa. The very place and people who they secretly despise for their sacred place in prophecy.

Rastafari is a humble people, some mistake this for ignorance. The very basic, elemental, kindergarden level of Iverstanding from a black perspective knows that "Until the color of a man's skin...." is spoken by a Black African TO whites... everyone knows this. So we sit back and laugh when whites with little Iverstanding co-opt this phrase and trot it around with indignant pointed fingers at the black man.

We laugh, sistren, we laugh. There is nothing to upset about. Prophecy already set. In more than one book. They are going down though they claim they also going to live in Africa, amongst the very people they refuse to Iverstand.

What's all the long fixation on these people when prophecy already set. Teachment and reasonment is one thing.. and those who will learn will quickly learn. There are those who are stiff necked for a reason. Some call them "peepers", cia, or just plain white (some "whites" are those in our own skin color who are so blinded by white supremacy teachings that they perform their masters bidding very well).

Let it go Idren, and fear not putting same energy into greatly benefit our peoples.

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 12/15/2005 11:58:25 AM

Although your point is extremely valid, in fact I have made the same plea before, there is a reason I persist.
If we continue to allow these white people who harbor hatred in their hearts to believe that we will not fight they will continue to destroy us from the inside. These man and woman need to know that we Africans will fight. We will not allow them to pass this misinformation to the youths. I will always be the Black to their white, seen. I will always be the light shinning in the eyes of the blind. I will force them to see, we will fight, we find it neccessary.
If I give up, what will I say when judgment day comes? What will I say when I am asked why I did not correct a wrong? My God tells me to always be true, to always be the contradiction to evil. Until them man and woman can see I for who I am, I will continue to blind them with the light of JAH truth.

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I