Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1133&start_row=1

vexation of spirit

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/14/2005 1:43:04 AM

There is a reason that vexation of spirit is a sin. It is not just because it leads to the action of wickedness. It is also because it is destruction of self. And most importantly, it is not the mindset or spirit or fruit of Jah. If it was the mindset of Jah, no human would be living today.

Vexation of spirit causes many problems. What is on the inside must come out and vexation of spirit comes out in many forms of sickness. From the mind to the organs to all parts of the body.

Also, what is on the inside reflects the spirit. So thoughts of wickedness push the spirit towards wickedness.

Why is there so much fuss about blackness on this forum and the other forums on the internet. Selassie I is Black and Selassie I is African. Some may say brown instead of black, but either way, he is the color of an African because He is an African. And look to see what languages the words Cush and Ethiopia come from and see what they mean.

Some white people want to say that they are African because their ancestors originally lived in Africa, but they are offended by talk of Black. What colour were our ancestors when they lived in Africa? They were Black. A Black man's and woman's ancestors lived in Africa in more recent years or centuries and they were Black. A White man's and woman's ancestors lived in Africa many milleniums ago and they were Black. All people on this earth are children of our Black foreparents whose first habitation on this Earth was Africa.

Like I have reasoned before, I see I life as One life Itinuing through my foreparents from the beginning of time. So I know what colour I was when I lived in Africa, and I know how my colour has changed through the milleniums and I also know why my colour has changed. I am not ashamed of the Blackness of I foreparents, and I am not ashamed of the Whiteness of I foreparents. Neither am I ashamed of the Whiteness of Iself. I am ashamed of any wickedness in thought or action that I perform, and I blaze it with Fire until it is corrected. I am ashamed of any wickedness in thought or action that I performed through I foreparents, and I blaze it with Fire until it is corrected.

I am not a descendant of the slave drivers and land thieves, but my ancestors have done wickedness, as have everybodies ancestors. I look at the example of my ancestors and keep the good in Iself and remove the bad so that the bad is only a memory of the past. So that I can live in righteousness, until I am One as I Father is One. The example I look to is the Supreme example of the Black God, Haile Selassie I. My brothers and sisters are from all the nations, so it doesn't matter to I which brother from which nation has shown the Oneness of Jah RasTafarI, Haile Selassie I. What matters to I is that I learn to Live in Oneness also.

I am the only white man that has been able to trod with the Nyahbinghi House in Toronto because I have never been afraid or offended by One Black Love. And I was never afraid of Fire. I seeked out the Fire to blaze Iself more, as silver tried in the furnace seven times. All the other white men that came before were blazed out of the House by the Spiritual Fire and couldn't return.

One Black Love

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/14/2005 2:10:01 AM

"I am the only white man that has been able to trod with the Nyahbinghi House in Toronto because I have never been afraid or offended by One Black Love. And I was never afraid of Fire. I seeked out the Fire to blaze Iself more, as silver tried in the furnace seven times." ark i

I know whites and hispanics that have trodded nyahbinghie, black nyahbinghie. and have never feared one perfect blak love. because once you fear the truth that Africa is the future then you run the opposite way. stop running from the black feet jah and bow and kiss his feet. and know that how it was in begining so shall it be in this one ending tines. black liberation day, oh what a reat day that mus be when africa is fear. we proud to be black I am an ithiopian, moses and aron, king solomon and sheba to, proud to be black i am an ithiopian. and that chant satisfy selassie. so come whiteman to binghie and learn why you are a rasta. learn if blackmans movemnt you belong in.

selassie is still black and proud

Messenger: erbalisse Sent: 12/14/2005 6:25:11 AM

"Some white people want to say that they are African because their ancestors originally lived in Africa, but they are offended by talk of Black"

I think the only offense comes from the fact that since the ancestors of all would have been from africa, there is no real distinction between black and white because white would simply be a much lighter version of black than even Selassie I. Black and white as far as judgement coming from God goes, will still be based on heartical intentions and not so much on pigmentation (based on my studies).

Messenger: JahIseek Sent: 12/14/2005 9:53:29 AM

Bless-ed Love,

Give thanks for the I's reasonings Ark I. The I has come forth with humility and overstanding. How GOOD AND PLEASANT it is to see a BREDREN showing humility who is NOT AFRAID of the TRUTH of Black Supremacy and Black Love!

It brings a smile to I face to know that there are SOME OF IANDI (unfortunately FEW) with white skin who DO NOT FEAR THE FIYAH.. YES I Bredren, IANDI WELCOME the FIYAHs OF PURIFICATION!

ISES IVERMORE TO IANDI BLACK GOD AND KING
HAILE SELASSIE Ist
JAH RAS TAFARI
SELAH AND SELAH

Sis Jahseekah

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 12/14/2005 10:04:59 AM

Thank you for a clear reasoning Ark I, I man learn from it but Idont believe in seperation so I am not Nyah nor Bobo nor TTI. To me you can only be a individual person, not classified and seperated.

Much love to Erbalisse for the reaoning presents.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/14/2005 10:51:08 AM

elijah you still think we seperate because we say black supremacy? well you better check how whites have seperated I and I from them. you know that you having a black jah they call you nigger lover. you get i upset elijah. stop being so foolish, they kill malcolm, they kill tookie, they kill amaduo dialo, they kill martin, they leave i and i stranded in floods, they have us circled in ghettos, they racialy profile you if you black or hispanic. stop your ignorance rasta, we are one people. but babylon want you to be one and ignore the black facts. rasta say we are one people and forgive you. stop it. come to binghie. come to binghie and know why you are rasta.

selassie is still black

Messenger: White dread Sent: 12/14/2005 11:44:19 AM

Burning Spear said it before in Slavery Days..Jah black Jah black Come from Africa

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 12/14/2005 1:22:14 PM

I just had a lengthy conversation with a black female Christian, and she feels as a christian we are all of ONE race but over the years are skin is different because the different areas we live in. I was tookin by surprise she said this cause my town was very segregated in her day growing up here. She said that she dont blame "white" man for nothing, she blames the wicked because they are the ones that put other people in the position they are in today. I can agree with that but only to an extent. I think that we can all agree the white europeans did ungodly things to all people, and Africans still dont have their Reparations they deserve. I also am hurt when I look at how they demonized Native Americans, making their youth care more about money than their culure, and life African slaves that were brought over the white man made them loose their culture.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 12/14/2005 3:12:51 PM

If we are all one, and we all started out in Africa, and Black people were here first then what's the problem? Why can't Ras Tafar I be Black? Following this line of reasoning, we are all Black, some are just further removed.

By the way, using one Black persons opinion to negate another Black persons opinion is racism. It suggests that all Black people are interchangable. Even if that was not your intent. It's the equivilent of me saying my best female friend, who happens to be white, thinks that Rastafari is a Black movement, so I don't know why you disagree with me. As I have never made this statment I would truly apreciate it if you would stop using this line of reasoning, it is offensive to Black people. And it doesn't matter whether you believe me or not, because when it boils right down to it, I am Black and you are not. It hurts my heart to even have to say that but I can already see your line of reasoning comming at me preemtively based on the reasonings you have already brought to the forum. And If I am wrong, pardon my assumtion.

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 12/14/2005 5:43:22 PM

No im sorry I didnt mean it to be rascist, even though its not, you must look apon everyone as humans, individuals. I added her colour mainly because if you live in the streets of America and know the social system you can overstand that black peoples who believe in the Bible tend to be closer than a white person. I have incountered alot of Christians, the whites fight me down, the blacks accept I for the want of education that I have on theology. Although I dont say that white people our bad or whatever, individuals make up society, not colours.

Ras ElIjah

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I