Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1130&start_row=1

Relax in the name of JAH

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 27
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ras knowledge Sent: 12/13/2005 9:33:38 PM

I feel to many topics are over the argument of race. Why is there so much fighting in the peaceful name of jah and HIM? Now am i wrong but isnt this a religon? How can there be a religon where some people cannot participate for the color of their skin when jah created all things? When traditional rastas of the early days in jamaica were accused of having a religon where u had to be of color they denied it. At least to my knowledge from my reading. Lets relax. Theres no need for this hostility . We can either support eachother or destroy each other. I say we support eachother because we have enough battles in life. One Love
JAH RASTAFARI
MUCH LOVE TO THE 12 TRIBES

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 12/13/2005 9:46:36 PM

No, this is not a religion. This is a Black movement.

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/13/2005 9:47:29 PM

rasta knowledge. First with black dignity and black respect i and i neva said our faith is a religion. Babylon want it to be a religion. I and i is a livity. a tradition. nyahbinghie is not religion. faith and religion is a sperate thing. now to stop speak abouty the black race. would mean that i stop walk a black movement. and to not be steadfasting in the early teachings which come from a blcak throne on black soil that preadates light and was founded in the black universe would be what babylon want i to do. I and I say all people is one the day all people are one. now rasta speak we have a black god. you 12 tribes have a black throne. you see how babylon want all races to come together and ignore the fact. read selassie speech when he say africa first. africa is black. so it is very impotant. some take this as some form of fighting. we'll i neva hit no one yet. this is word bless by a black jah. for the ancients to teach the world that black word. and also to not let those that died cause of being black be in vein. so we nyahbinghie neva stop black supremacy. all are welcome to come to binghie. but neva stop black talk.

selasse i

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 12/13/2005 10:46:35 PM

just a black movement?.....Wow you refer to the Nyah so much you should know elders refer to as THE ONLY WAY OF LIFE!

BIG UPS TO BROTHER FROM TTI!
Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/14/2005 12:12:13 AM

this a black movement. please point out where I said whites can't come. I say black power. does that mean I hate whites? I even say death to black and white downpressors. and still you push a black elders word against a black word i and i speak? that elder love all people. binghie say come to ises. you learned your teachings from a blackman in a black movement whom has forgiven you for 400 years of sufferation and still the ancient passed on poor and you still fight when we say this is a black supremacy movement. whats rong with you rasta? This black poor man with so much love tell you he loves you, and still you fight black power. stop this follieness.

selassie is still black

Messenger: ras knowledge Sent: 12/14/2005 2:17:41 AM

Look no disrespect 2 noone im young an learnin i meant faith not religion in describin rastafari but do u really feel this is no more then a black movement? If so itd almost be like stating that selassie isnt divine and that his teachings are used for nothing but a tool for the movement please take wat i just said as lightly as possible but i see it as more then a movement i see it as truth jahs truth the true way to live true way to follow god and a way to create unity i dont pray 2 a movement i pray 2 the almighty creater jah rastafari one love im not hear to start wars only to reason

Messenger: White dread Sent: 12/14/2005 4:04:58 AM

RasTafari isn't a religion...It's reality
Let all colours come and be thaught that JAH is the ONLY WAY

Jah Love

Messenger: JahIseek Sent: 12/14/2005 10:01:03 AM

I-SES IVERMORE IN H.I.M. HOLA NAME
HAILE SELASSIE Ist
JAH RAS TAFARI

RasTafari is an I-ncient Livity. Coming forth FROM CREATION - FROM AFRIKA - FROM BLACKNESS. IandI will BLAZE the FIYAH INTINUAL to keep this I-ncient Livity I-ternally BLACK with NO WHITEWASH! IandI CANNOT stand by and allow This MOST I-NCIENT LIVITY to be "colonialized" ... I STAND FIRM in the BLACKNESS of RasTafari from CREATION!

No fuss and fight - JUST CLEANSING FIYAH - IandI WILL NOT stand by and watch RasTafari be 'watered down' to suit others agenda.

TRUTH is TRUTH! NOW AND FORIVAH.

SELAH!

Sis Jahseekah

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 12/14/2005 10:08:16 AM

Ras Truth, I just want you to overstand one thing, YOU DONT SPEAK FOR ALL!!! I dont fight the elder, I read through his writings and other Elders and I have not seen anything refering to RasTafarI being BLACK supremacy. Nor have I even read Selassie speak on Black supremacy. Speak for yourself and the ones that think the same on this forum, but do not speak for someone you dont even know, or havent even met.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/14/2005 10:43:56 AM

read leonard howell. the founding teachment from where sprung the black movement. and grown. the seed.

selassie is still black

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 27

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I