Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1117&start_row=1

come chant on

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/12/2005 10:48:22 AM

come to black jah everyone. come under the african flag of black redemption. come every color and kiss the black feet of our glorious god. come chant " black liberation day" come do the will of selassie when he says we are not free until ALL africans are free with supreme effort. come all colors. come chant one black love in a bueatiful black movement with founding fathers of blackness. this will bring freedom from all. give selassie jah his praises. liberate all oppressed people of color. be proud of your mighty black race.

sellassie god is black

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 12/12/2005 11:49:27 AM

Give Thanks for the mighty WORD SOUND.

Haile I

Selah

Messenger: JahIseek Sent: 12/12/2005 12:00:27 PM

Black Supremacy is I-NIVERSAL TRUTH!

UNTIL ALL AFRIKANS are FREE - NONE ARE FREE!

Without JUSTICE there can be NO PEACE...

Giving UTTAHMOST thanks for the WORD SOUND which IS POWAH!

FIYAH BURN white supremacy - FIYAH BURN white priviledge mentality!

MORE FIYAH!

FORIVAH GIVING THANKS AND PRAIZES TO IANDI BLACK GOD AND KING
HAILE SELASSIE ist
JAH RAS TAFARI
SELAH AND SELAH!

Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 12/12/2005 12:51:37 PM

Ras Truth . . . The I must keep burning the fyah and speaking the TRUTH! ALLmighty Haile Sellassie I the FIRST!
One Perfect love

Messenger: christof Sent: 12/12/2005 8:08:45 PM

YES I !!!

It is hard to find a message board on the net, where Idren spraid this thruth, there is to much confusion on the net...
Nice to see that jah-rastafari.com is holding up the flag of the Ites Gold and Green.
InI movemant is not colorless !

Blessed Love

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/12/2005 8:58:49 PM

you see dawtas and bredren. some say we spread hate against whites. but still we call them to binghie, still we work with them. still we forgive. what will happen to our africa when blackman rule it finally and have there own. will they fight against that. isn't that black power to have our black own. will them come to africa and say that there are no white presidents and get mad? and still we let them live amongst i and i. africans want to live in peace with everyone. but we are not even in good living conditions, and still they think we start fight against our brother in africa. they still dont read selassie speech when he say that colonialism start and leave african to fight africans like they do here with willie lynch. rastafari is a black movement and whites need to purge and humble. they do not like when we say black rule. that is not rasist remark. you should be happy that people of color finally awakening from this horrible life of neglect and throw overboard. they want me to not talk about color because they say that selassie never saw color? they never answer the question. why did jah god come black?

nyabinghie

Messenger: christof Sent: 12/13/2005 12:13:43 PM

Because no white God can save the I from white man downpression !

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I