Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1112&start_row=31

NEW REASON OF AFRICA

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 64
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/12/2005 6:35:08 PM

funny how we still say back to africa movement and black liberation and call rastafari a black movement which is nothing new and then they say we are not in accord with selassie i. and then we welcome whites and and still say black power and still they are not satisfied, you see why i have to repeat myself.

and queen nzingah. good to see a kemetic sis hail selassie i god. you are strong. because alot of kemetic ones leave selassie. but you know the mystics. you know that black universe, you know selassie i live. we giv thanks dawta

selassie god

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 12/12/2005 8:47:43 PM

Wether you accept I does not matter. I do Jah work and know I's place with Jehovah. Rastafarian Movement is indeed what you'd consider a Black Movement. But the way of life is not a movement. What is left of the movement I'd consider is not between black and white but is between the righteous and the wicked(babylon). And once again we will play with the meaning of words, its a Black Movement, not Black Supremacy, you say that we changing things? Your changing the meaning of Supremacy. Its a Black Movement for the liberation of the minds of the black african descendants.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Sis Irijah Sent: 12/12/2005 9:15:09 PM

greets...this sis a lil late on this one....but concerning queen jane version of the word....

for one thing queen jane owned slaves and financed slavery
for another queen jane ordered all the books and parts of the bible referring to black people or afrika (except a few he let slip by)taken out
for another
queen jane was a blatant homosexual

This sistren
InI Rasta
have no dealing with the queen jane version of the word

Selassie I
each and every time
Sis Irijah

and some of the I's that stick strictly to the word.....it is good foundation.......but HIM said education is the key so InI must ivermore stretch Iselves outta the box seen........read read read
start with ancient nile civilizations and move up from there

before ones are so quick to judge how rasta come black
just read history
Rasta IS and ivermore will be....BLACK...and that
is
simply
a
fact

but it does not mean that a white cannot be ras
u just have to SEE the truth before you at the table that is safely laid........seen.........and have clean heart and hands
but then

revelation do say
those who have ears...listen
those who have eyes...see

and proverbs does say paralletically......a wise mans words sometimes fall on deaf ears

wake up and LIVE

Messenger: Mau Mau Sent: 12/12/2005 10:00:09 PM

I feel we keep having to repeat ourselves because some of the people on the forum are trying to reinvent Rastafari to fit with their babylonian hangups. They will not accept Rastafari is black and are going to great lengths to try and prove it, even trying to use Selassie speeches. By your works you shall surely be paid.

"I would say to the people man be still and know that His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie of Ethiopia IS EARTH RIGHTFUL RULER. Now the bible say so, babylon newspaper say so and i and i the children say so..What DEM WANT DEM WANT A WHITE god?..God come BLACK.I man a Rasta and i know i wanna live near my father and my father live in Ethiopia..so i must live where my father is" - Robert Nesta Marley a.k.a Bob Marley (videotaped interview)

He couldn't have put it better for all whom are trying to change Rastafari for babylon benefit with dem so called knowledge of Selassie speeches and dem DIEversity babylon inventions. I will never sell Rasta for no token. Dash a fire pon babylon stooge.

Messenger: christof Sent: 12/13/2005 5:49:55 PM

I feel like this reasoning on this board is getting too much talking about something that should be clear to everyone.
Rasta is black, yes...
If some people want to tell InI something else, we should not put TOO much effort in correcting it. We KNOW no man can change Rasta, and InI have other problems than explaining the concept of Blackness and a Black YAH and King ALL the time... because to unite and uplift Afrika is our ultimate goal. If someone wants to come and learn, he will see truth, if someone does not want to see truth, a lot of words won`t change it.

JAH LOVE

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 12/13/2005 8:36:42 PM

The white male nationalist of any color is the one that make up the race thing and ingrained him mind self with race and now don't like it when someone else uses his ISM ...of schism...HHAHAHAHA.....
Ones and oned .... INI laugh at this funny thing. All due raspect to INI...but ones gotta laugh at man's ignorance.(not paying attention to what he is and what he knows, becuz he wanna think ones self outta this. The ignorace and funniness is in the actions...not in the reality of man's trod. Why do ones of "whiteness" feel away?

What is there to gain by pontificating some sort of WHITE MALE NATIONALISM doctrine that says.."yea, i know what has been done by my ancestors...it is awful and and it is not just, but i didn't do myself, so i martyr myself to the burden and help the ones my ancestors were injust, cuz i know how to fix it becuz of my privelege. Oh i am so enlightened by the knowledge of injustice."

That is the message that i see in this whole black white african euro thing....Continued condensation to and patronization of the descendants of the the donwpressed.. HOW, by the way have miraculously survived genocide, depsite the eurocentric attempts.

Anyhow, any one who know i writing will not be offended by the term white male nationalism,... but for new comers, and there seems to be a lot lately... it is a nationalism that does not discriminate on gender or color as long as one follows the "party line" of White male supremacy, based on religious convictions and greedy capitalistic gain, that has been cultivated over the years since C-tianity times. The blasphemy of the so called word of god is not just, it is an abomination.

So those who are defendeding thier white priveldge based on ONE LOVE ONE AIM ONE DESTINY......read more than just a word here and there of HIM, Marcus Garvey...Look at the history and compare it to I-story. Tell me, why would a people downpressed on this theology be open to anything ones have to offer after 400 years of downpression?

Humble bredrens and sistren. The best action is to live up right and RIGHTEOUSLY in all aspects of livity. Know the truth and express that in all places and spaces.....The best way to end white male nationalism is to stop subscribing to it and stop supporting it with these religious forgive and forget business.....

REPATRIATION NOW.....
One Black heART
One aim
one destiny
Rasta far I
haile i selassie I HIM
King of kings
Lord of lords
conquering lion of the tribe of Judah.

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/13/2005 8:37:37 PM

EACH MAN HAVE A DUTY RASTA CHRISTOF. TO MUCH BLACK IS NEVER ENOUGH. TO MUCH CORRECTION IS NEVA ENOUGH. EVERYMAN HAS HIS POST. SO I MUST KEEP FOR ALL THEM COMING IN THAT THIS IS BLACK MOVEMENT. I SHOW THEM LOVE BY THIS.

BLACK LOVE

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 12/13/2005 9:00:34 PM

I mean no disrepect your beliefs, im not trying to change your mind or anything. I have my thoughts and all Ites have theirs, and im sorry the view I carry is not yours. Im still boggled that you say you speak for all "black" RasTafarI. I feel that all that have HIM in their heart's shall reach Zion, let Judgement be up to Jehovah.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/13/2005 9:36:06 PM

rasta elijah. you see what you speak there. you see what you know today. and what you have learned. all has been taught to you by the black rastaman from a black god. and still you think selassie don't see black? you see the spirit of love selassie gave these black sufferers the knowledge and faith and now you speak it. you even call yourself Ras. Ras is a black King. everything you know now is coming from a black ancientsy. i will say again. selassie love all people. but you know black africa comes first. babylon don't teach you that every teaching is black. they hide and say it was greeks. but greek learn from black egypt. black kemet. there is a deeper form of this trad. that only the elect can sypher. and you Ras if you wish to know it. you must know the spetrum of colors. i don't talk black and cannot forwad it up. I can. but I speak simple so you know the basics of this trad. everything mystic everything black if you choose will come out of you one day. you think we hate white. no we glorify black. we glorify your african first mom. your black universe. and still you say selassie don't see color?

selassie jah

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 12/13/2005 9:41:46 PM

Does it bother anyone else that this man claiming to be a white Rasta uses the word Jehovah?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 64

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I