Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1112&start_row=1

NEW REASON OF AFRICA

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 64
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/11/2005 4:22:45 PM

WOULD IT BE WRONG TO YOU WHO CLAIM RASTA TO SAY THAT WHEN CIVILIZATION WAS CREATED THAT THERE WAS NO WHITE PEOPLE IN AFRICA? THE FIRST PEOPLE WHERE BLACK. NO WHITES UNTIL MANY MANY MANY YEARS AFTER. THIS IS NOT A RACSIST REMARK THIS IS FACT. THERE WAS NOTHING BUT BLACK PEOPLE ON EARTH IN THAT TIME. SELASSIE KNOWS THIS. DO YOU KNOW THIS? THIS IS NOT A FIGHT AGAINST YOU. THIS IS ISTORICAL FACT. DOES THAT OFFEND YOU? THIS IS TEACHINGS FROM THE REAL RASTAMAN. IF YOU FIGHT THIS YOU STILL FIGHT RASTA. OR DO YOU WANT I AND I TO LOOK OVER THIS FACT AND DEAL WITH THE FANTASY THAT ALL IS IREE. SELASSIE LOVE ALL PEOPLE. BUT HE CAME BLACK.

SELASSIE GOD

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 12/11/2005 4:49:36 PM

The truth is an offense but not a sin...why ask? What is the point? What is wrong with truth. What does this truth add to RASTA? NO-thing. RASTA means no fear... and that means no fear of truth. Still i inquire... what is the point? I call upon the ras, what is the point.

Blessed love
rasta far i
HIM haile I selassie I

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 12/11/2005 4:53:53 PM

I call upon the ras, what is the point.

FYAH! Call them out sistren!

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 12/11/2005 5:10:58 PM

Wrong if you follow the Bible, God created the different races, the first race is not exzactly known. The races that populated the earth were of the sons of Noah, according to the Bible, the reason for all things happening is the curse Noah called on unto his son Ham, as he was to be the servant of his two brothers. I shall you leave you with this.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/11/2005 5:19:25 PM

the point is to teach the world this truth. that is all. for them to know foundation. schoolroom!

selassie god

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 12/11/2005 5:20:23 PM

Wrong if you follow the Bible, God created the different races, the first race is not exzactly known. The races that populated the earth were of the sons of Noah, according to the Bible, the reason for all things happening is the curse Noah called on unto his son Ham, as he was to be the servant of his two brothers. I shall you leave you with this.

For someone who is always refering to acheology, I swear, do you ever watch Discovery or PBS or read National Geographic? I mean are you one of those King James readers? Wow dude, are you like just determined to be wrong or what? Get up off you white man texts bredren.

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 12/11/2005 5:24:24 PM

In fact, let me go one step further, the man renamed Osiris by the Greeks is always pictured as a black (the color not the race) figure because he is concidered king of the gods by the Kemetans (Anchient Egyptians) and as an original man he is as dark as man comes. And where was he born, you may ask? Cush, also known as Ethiopia.

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/11/2005 5:33:02 PM

sis you getting deep. tell you the black teachings in kemet is deeper than not many know. but i'll leave that black teaching for you to bring.

rasta schoolroom

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 12/11/2005 8:16:46 PM

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO REALLY!!! IM SO GLAD TO HEAR YOU TALK DOWN THE WORDS OF MORTIMO PLANNO!!!!!!!!!! The student of Mortimo said it himself! Bob Marley... Wow white man text got everyone but you stuck eh?

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: RasTaylor Sent: 12/11/2005 8:36:07 PM

Brethren and Sistren.
This site and RasTafarI is about love and prosperity among all humans. Jah sees no colour. If we're are to argue about something as small as the colour of peoples skin to judge, we are followers of Babylon. White peoples have had they're bad in the past, don't reverse it. Everyone is open to see Jah love.

JAH BLESS,

Taylor

PS: Discovery, PBS, National Geographic? I prefer the Bible KJV.
Most of those are Babylon-corrupted and bias anyway.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 64

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I