Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1107&start_row=1

WHAT WHITE RASTA SHOW

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/11/2005 12:43:15 PM

WHAT I SEE HERE IS THAT MANY BUT NOT ALL WHITE RASTA ARE NOT READY. THEY STILL HAVE 400 YEARS OF ISSUE THEM NEED TO DEAL WITH BEFORE THEY CAN COME TO THIS BLACK CULTURE. OR IS IT RACIST NOW FOR I TO CALL RASTAFARI A BLACK CULTURE? YOU SEE WE DON'T WATER DOWN NOTHING BUT THE GREENGRASS. YOU FORGET MARCUS IS BLACK. YOU FORGET BINGHIE IS BLACK AND YOU FORGET THE TEACHINGS YOU GET COME FROM THE BLACKMAN. AND THE BLACKMAN STILL SAYS WE ARE ONE RASTA FAMILY UNDER A BEAUTIFUL BLACK SUPREMACY AND STILL YOU FIGHT IT. THE BLACKMAN HAS FORGIVEN YOU BUT NEVER FORGETS. IS THAT A PROBLEM WITH YOU? THAT SOMEONE RAPE MY MOTHER AND I FORGIVE BUT NEVER FORGET. AND SINCE I NEVER FORGET I MUST BUILD FOR MYSELF BECAUSE WE MUST BE CAREFUL. IS THIS TO MUCH FOR YOU? WHY DO YOU THINK GOD CAME BLACK. YOU STILL CAN'T ANSWER THIS QUESTION. WHY DIDN'T HE COME WHITE? HE CAME BLACK TO SET CAPTIVES AFRICANS FREE AND TO SHOW THE WORLD THAT BLACK PEOPLE NEED EQUALITY. WHY DO YOU THINK HE IS BLACK. MANY WILL SAY HE IS BROWN. THAT IS WILLIE LYNCHISM. HE IS BLACK. IS THIS RACISM WHEN I SAY THE ALMIGHT GOD IS BLACK? YOU STILL CAN'T SEE BECAUSE THE VEIL. TAKE IT OFF RIGHT NOW!! STAND OVERSTANING WHAT IS TRUTH. NOT MY TRUTH BUT THE NATURAL TRUTH. THE ITRAL TRUTH. IS WHAT I'M SAYING AGAINST SELASSIE I ? IS IT? HE IS AFRICAN. AN AFRICAN GOD. FOR ALL PEOPLE WHO KNOW TAHT BALCK SUPREMACY AND RIGHTS WILL LIBERATE ALL. THAT IS YOUR LIBERATION WHITEMAN. TO LIBERATE YOURSELVES FROM YOUR THAT IGNORANCE. AND BLACKMAN TO LIBERATE OURSELVES FROM THE WHITEMANS IGNORANCE AND FINALLY DO I AND I OWN. IS THIS RACISM? IS THIS DISCRIMINATION? ALL COLORS COME TO BINGHIE. COME NOW. THIS DAY. KNOW THE TRUE MYSTICAL BINGHIE LIVITY AND FREE.

SLEASSIE GOD
SELASSIE LOVE ALL PEOPLE.

Messenger: Binghi Michael Sent: 12/11/2005 1:10:33 PM

Who are you to say whos ready. Now the question is is your overs of binghi inline with the trachment of Haile I.? When Haile I and Marcus controdict who do you follow? When you learn that The founder of the binghi orders BEST friend was white(bongo watto ,Ikel Tafari) and from the begining indains such as lalu were at pinnacle dont you think these men had input into the foundation? Also HIM< CLEARLY call RACE and NATIONALITY PETTY!PETTY , thats him words, how u deal with that truth? Or thay Marcus called INI crazed drug addicts and dissed HIM an kicked MR howell out of his park.Hows that truth? I sick of this discrimination against InI . Yes I HIM is clearly black but also a semite and from mixxed stock . I know mexicans darker than HIM, why is that? The order is about iniversial cooperation of a nation man who is of a rightous mind state. You think InI scard of Blasck fyiah, I bun black fyiah , on black an white downpresser.If you try down press I I bun u out!Say what u want but Here I remain , I and Haie Selassie.I need no other man to tell I my soul.try remove I off this kette and see what happen , other wise mind u own . InI dont force no one to satta with I. But I been there at these"ises" I was there when those sound waves got so hot the sounds started to warp and bend and the irit of Haile Selassie manifested so heavy a wicked man would implode if he tried to come in.

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 12/11/2005 3:20:22 PM

Fool, not all black people are ready, and im leaving you with that.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/11/2005 3:25:04 PM

BLACK PEOPLE ARE NOT READY BECAUSE OF THE 400 YEARS WHERE THEY HAVE BEEN PLACED IN. IN AFRICA THEY ARE READY, BUT HERE WHERE YOUR ANCESTORS PUT US WE ARE NOT READY. THIS IS NOT A RACISTS REMARK. THIS IS BLACKS WANTING THERE OWN. IT SEEMS LIKE YOU DO NOT WANT US TO HAVE OUR OWN. STOP GREEDINESS AND LET US WELCOME YOU. WHITES NOT ALL I SAID ARE NOT READY. I GUESS THAT WHITE PERCENT NOT READY IS YOU. COME TO BINGHIE AND LEARN

JAH

Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 12/11/2005 3:50:51 PM

Keep speaking the truth, Ras Truth, it is apparent by the responses to the I's posts that the observations the I has are true.

Blessed Love

Messenger: White dread Sent: 12/11/2005 4:58:55 PM

Greetings,

It's true that RasTafari is strongly related with black people, but the message is one love. Iself is white but I still feel JAH love. I agree with Ras Truth, not everyone is ready, no matter the colour, the joy of colour is that you can combine it in harmony. If you can see another with another colour pon the skin as your equal, then you are one step closer to one love, cause then you respect another for what he is worth. Iself is not yet a true Rasta, but that is my journey.
Let us come together as one

One Love to all

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 12/11/2005 5:01:00 PM

DON'T WATER DOWN NOTHING BUT THE GREENGRASS
More Fyah!!!

I know mexicans darker than HIM, why is that?
Because Latin Americans are a mix of Black Africans, white Spaniards and Native peoples.

It's true that RasTafari is strongly related with black people, but the message is one love.
I got a real good laugh from this one, strongly related, rotflmao

Messenger: White dread Sent: 12/11/2005 6:22:13 PM

well oke..

glad to make you laugh Empress Nzingha
It IS a black thing...but it has also white followers..
Nuff respect to everyone

Jah Love

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 12/11/2005 7:32:20 PM

Bredren, all Black things have white followers.

Messenger: White dread Sent: 12/11/2005 7:37:24 PM

true...

Jah Love

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I