Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1074&start_row=1

Interracial dating

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Kaayasis Sent: 11/9/2005 8:51:31 PM

Does anyone have any comments on this?

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 11/9/2005 9:27:16 PM

I am a white male and I have a good relationships with many African sisters and each could become something greater. I have no problem with it, I believe I will end up staying and marrying a African daughter.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 11/9/2005 11:46:09 PM

Each under their own vine and fig tree.

Messenger: soul sista shirl Sent: 11/10/2005 10:47:53 AM

GREETINGS
WE ARE ALL ONE , FROM THE SAME CREATOR
INTERACIAL MUST COME FROM THOSE CRAZY BAL'HEAD WAR LOVIN BABYLONIANS .
THEY ALWAYS LOOKIN AT THE DIFFERNCE BETWEEN RACE / RELIGION, INSTEAD OF LOOKING THAT WE ARE ALL THE SAME!
DOES THAT MAKE SENSE ?
1 LOVE, 1 GOD, 1 AIM ,1 DESTINY
LOVE SOUL SISTA

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 11/10/2005 12:26:24 PM

There is no higher authority than H.I.M. and it is He who said:
"until the colour of a mans skin is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes there will be war". Clearly InI are JAH warriors here to END THAT WAR and establish a True and Just Theocracy.

Social Rastafari must forward the cause of the African diaspora, but Spiritual Rastafari must ignore race.

Can angels tell the difference between Black Superiority and White Superiority?

Messenger: Kaayasis Sent: 11/10/2005 2:39:02 PM

Ras Elijah, why do you say you will end up having an african wife? IF WE ARE ALL ONE AND EQUAL.

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 11/10/2005 3:21:13 PM

Why do attack me in such a way? African means from Africa, im moving to Africa. That is why I say my wife will probly be African, not American. You need to learn the difference between Race & Nationality, and to call I out is also false. I plan on getting certificates of Education here in America and then moving to Ethiopia and teach in different countrys, my job is to do Jah's work. It still throws me off that you would make such a statement with such a question. Praise Selassie I

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 11/10/2005 7:14:05 PM

blessed Love Rasta far i
i don't overstand the INTENT of this quest-ion....
define what u want and live to that definition....

EMANICIPATE YOURSELVES FROM MENTAL SLAVERY
NONE but ourselves can free out minds

Rasta movement is about JUSTICE and that just overturns it by reestablishing boundries....Bredren and sistren...ones and ones are free.....FREE unless u want to be
enslaved in a cave of
the cranal brain...
INI all the same unless ones want to be
lower or higher
and then whatever u aspire
to be, u see
makes no difference to
Jah's natural existence
only man
wanna slam
his fellow hue-man
into this and that DIE-vison
WHy u wanna be so dead
try instead to live
with vision of
purity
equality
righteousness and justice
no mess
just less stress
ya check...
Be who u are
not me, she, he, they
or u will always be changing
hating
life and lying crying
not using utlimate power
that is annointed forever
u r your own saviour
so get to it
be it
be truth
be strong
and ini see for so long
love that is above all comments and opinions
LIVE in LION
like a lion
under ur fig tree
ini ini ini
rasta far i

Haile I Selassie I

Messenger: Kaayasis Sent: 11/10/2005 8:50:43 PM

@ras elijah, I wasn't trying to attack you just simply responding to your comment. I wanted to know your opinion on this, Do you have a preference for african women? or do you believe that it would just be based on environment?

I'm asking this because If you call yourself a rasta you should be against any form of discrimination.

Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 11/11/2005 1:18:28 AM

"If you call yourself a rasta you should be against any form of discrimination."

That statement not only seems to question the bredren's trod as a Rastafari, but seems to parallel along the lines of "one love" and taking Rastafari as a bob marley movement... maybe it could be worded as "if you hail Haile Sellassie I the first then you may want to be non-partial".

The race issue will be touched on time and time again.. and InI must always return to the root of InI Rastafari tradition being a black African redemption. InI stand for justice as a means to achieving peace. Africa must be free. Black people must be free.

"Until all Africans are free, none are free." - Haile Sellassie I Almighty

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I