Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1074&start_row=11

Interracial dating

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 11/11/2005 8:38:25 AM

MAY THE WORD OF I MOUTH AND THE IDITATION OF I HEART BE CCEPTABLE IN INI SITE OH RAST FAR I

HIM....
******On the question of racial discrimination, the Addis Ababa *******Conference taught, to those who will learn, this further lesson:
*******that until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned;
*******that until there are no longer first class and second class citizens of any nation;
*******that until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes;
*******that until the basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all without regard to race;
*******that until that day, the dream of lasting peace and world citizenship and the rule of international morality will remain but a fleeting illusion, to be pursued but never attained.
*******And until the ignoble and unhappy regimes that hold our brothers in Angola, in Mozambique and in South Africa in subhuman bondage have been toppled and destroyed;
*******Until bigotry and prejudice and malicious and inhuman self-interest have been replaced by understanding and tolerance and good-will;
*******until all Africans stand and speak as free beings, equal in the eyes of all men, as they are in the eyes of Heaven;
*******until that day, the African continent will not know peace. We Africans will fight, if necessary, and we know that we shall win, as we are confident in the victory of good over evil.

Surely, ini tired of these sex and race "opinions" and Comments" they are not JUST, nor MERELY... they are the babbling of ones trying to rationalize something in them selves that they are not right with. LIFE is more than sexual relationships, marriage and who ones "date". Relationships are how we live together, not sleep or sex alone, but how ones work, co-operate.

Intimate realtionships are the most natural actions, yet this BABYLONINA got u, me, he, she and they all complicating it with desire, lust, mistrust, confinement, control, sexual enticement...to further DIE-vide ones and ones. I call upon the i's KNOW SELF.. the kingdom of heaven is within INI. SEEK it first and all things of the heart will be added unto ini.

LIVE YOUR LIFE AND KNOW YOURSELF.

Ones and ones....InI site that instead of asking other peoples "OPINIONS and THOUGHTS' start reading HIM words, the IBLE, readings of the ancients and lISTENING to the ancients messages that are ingrained in your cells...INI KNOW that ones know how to read when ones write on this computer, so for LIVE-rection open the EYES (ones ususlly have 2-as opposed to one mouth) and look see what TRUTH is.

That is why there is so much judgement happening on this space. All due raspect to questions of this or that... but asking for "comments" and "opinons" are TRAPS to set the i's aginst the i's. Refrain from asking for open-ended OPINIONS...If ones wants to get validation from others, ATTEMPT telling the i's what the I KNOWS not what this or that such and such hypothetical such and such. I call upon the i's to refrain from getting caught up in these traps of battle that are really of NO SIGNIFICANCE to the movement of rasta far I. LIVE LIFE

Ark I has put a wealth of texts on this site to read... Ones don't even have to buy the books on Marcus garvey or Haile I selassie I. START utilizing these sources for SELF KNOWLEDGE. If ones have not even attmpted to read these things, then ones haven't even done the foundation of RASTA FAR I groundnation. If ones want to look at this as a school, then do the homework. I call upon the I's not to use this board as a playgrond to pick fights....

ANYHOW, give thanks and Praises to the most high Selassie I for the blessings of ABUNDANT SELF KNOWLEDGE AND PROSPERITING LIVITY to OVERCOME all DOWN PRESSION.

LOVE IS THE ONLY LAW TO OBEY
RAST FAR I (THE ONE WITHOUT FEAR)
HAILE I SELASSIE I (POWER OF THE TRINITY)

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 11/11/2005 11:41:53 AM

Under Iman fig tree InI cyan see skin color just the pure light of JAH in each.

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 11/11/2005 4:50:15 PM

Seen...Rasta far I

Sweet words to the point......

Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 11/11/2005 11:59:48 PM

To better clarify my post above, as reading this speech of His Majesty sparked a deeper medi ... What InI must always stay focused on is African redemption. Like Marcus taught, look through the spectacles of Ethiopia.

"Above all, Ethiopia is dedicated to the principle of the equality of all men, irrespective of differences of race, color or creed.

As we do not practice of permit discrimination within our nation, so we oppose it wherever it is found. As we guarantee to each the right to worship as he chooses so we denounce the policy which sets man against man on issues of religion. As we extend the hand of universal brotherhood to all, without regard to race or color, so we condemn any social or political order which distinguishes among God's children on this most specious of grounds.

Thus, we oppose the secessionist regime in Rhodesia because it refuses to the African majority the right fully to participate in the life of that territory. We denounce the Government of South Africa because the evil doctrine of apartheid espoused there denies the basic equality of men and raises to the status of sacred dogma an odious and false racism. We condemn the policies followed in Angola and Mozambique because those territories withhold from Africans the full exercise of their rights as free men.

We shall not rest until these regimes have been swept from the African continent. We shall not falter in the struggle until freedom has been won by our African brothers."

Ras Tafari ALMIGHTY

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I