Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=103&start_row=1

Letters from Iraq

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/23/2003 3:09:37 PM

Greetings,

Here are some letters sent from soldiers to Michael Moore. These are letters that the American government probably doesn't want seen.

Michael Moore Soldier Letters

Jah Guidance and Itection,

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: White Lion of Dorcol Sent: 12/27/2003 2:59:26 AM

Greetings in the name of H.I.M. ,

Yes , they have been lying all the world ( who was so stuppid to believe them ) that Iraq had nuclear ammo ! But , who was lying ?
Do not think that Bush or Clinton are so clever to mixed something like that ! No they are just harlekins , true Babylon is much , much beyond that .
Ask you self , what they are doing in Kosovo , all over Mother Africa , in Afganistan . . . who invited Anglo-american in all this regions ? Certainly not those peoples . I feel no sorry for that guy in uncle Sam uniform , he should think long time before this . If someone have problem with Sadam that was people of Iraq , thay should fight against devil , not Americans ! There is something much deeper in this story about Sadam , why did americans remember him now , he was leading his people more than 20 years , why is he bad now , and not before 10,15 years ? Because America now need too much gasoline , fuel than she need before ! She is one fat lady that keep going biger and biger , uglyer and uglyer every day . Untill she eat her self ! ! ! And that is the way how Babylon goes down , everything what they are doing in someone else home will be in their home 10000 times worst . JAH IS WATCHING ! ! !

Harm no man ,
let no man harm you !

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 12/27/2003 12:33:50 PM

Prophecy being filled......wake up you mighty people!!!
Jah Rasta Fari Gathering him people

NO FEAR !!!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/27/2003 12:45:05 PM

Revelation 13
9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.
10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

It is about much more than oil, it is about control and world government. Babylon is setting up its bases throughout the world.

Jah people keep guard,

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 12/27/2003 1:01:41 PM

truth

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I