Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1029&start_row=1

two or more

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: the rock Sent: 9/20/2005 2:49:58 AM

Frist off i would like to give thanks,to the energy that brought all this people together,INI call JAH-RAS-Ta-TAFARI.
Thanks to Ark I, although we have not had a chance meet,i see you have a faith that not many in this time hold, as truth.
In this post i ask that all on this site take time and see the life that they have been given,take time and give thanks.I find my self having to do the same.

In my walk I fill that i have sliped, i fill it becoming hard to stay focused,and this is a time the we must stay focused. i do not know what to do, but pray and not give up.
I have in this last 7 months been from what i thought to be the highest spirtual energy,to being put in to mental institution and held for 72hours(5150), to jailed ,for fighting with my wife,now iam at a stand still.I read people typying about JAH voice, what does that mean?I think it mean that right from wrong feeling that you get after you meditate.But even HIM that was crowned the light of the world was jail and made to look crazy.I don't think that i have a point, but i know just being able to write and get this thought out of my mind will help me find my focuse on the now.
In a post arkI posted about dreams, i post that i had a dream some hard times were going to come.I just did not know that it would be so heavy a trod.I know that there are people going throw things that are much more heavyer then these things, but i ask for strenth from the almight,even ini.

the rock, trying to be the water...(changing with time)

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 9/20/2005 3:02:31 AM

two or more, the idren of this site and all four corners of the earth, who hold steadfast to the teachings of HIM do offer up the mighty prayers to the Most High

InI do believe that this community, established by this forum, is significantly concious to the spiritual vibrations of the idren

In this take comfort, two or more do agree in the name of HIM, therefore, he is in our midst itinually

challenges are not defined by their depth and scope, but by the effect they have on you, and even more so, how much growth is attained when you overcome

the harder the battle, the sweeter the victory

much luv and RASpeckt to the rock

you are never alone

RSK

Messenger: the rock Sent: 9/20/2005 3:26:55 AM

thank you

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 9/20/2005 9:53:35 AM

Blessed love JAH Rasta far I

Bredren Rock, Love all-ways bredren... give thanks and praises for the heartical word of humility and courage to admit to slippping..... it would be a lie to say that no one ever felt the way...

Yes i , rasta nevah give up. and the night is the darkest before the brightest day....The voice of the Most high is witihin and often when one is expereiencieng the heights, ones can fall to the depths cuz ones forget to balance the way.don;t push out the spirit of all actions...REMEMBER (UNITY-putting the parts together one love) the way the voice and move forward... this iwah is adjustment, it is cleansing... oh how i "wISH" that we could do things over to push replay and erase what is done.....but that is the ISH... Rasta live in REALITY....REAL Eyes...that this is the trod based on the free choice ones have been blessed to recived fromthe POWER of creation... it is a cruicial thing...evry action has a reaction going forward ALL WAYS>>

KNOW bredren that this is the iwah to site what Creator is what INI is....
COMPASSION....when siting only violence
MERCY.......When one is siting only Judgement
LOVE....when one is siting only hate
JUST-US.......when one is only siting fuckery

Site....ones and ones have the choice to site reality in any way... free choice.. and ones and ones have free choice in how to move in these times....Ones don't change other ones.... INI be INI..... what is uplifting for INI..... Inity. Be aware of what has happened and go forth with the intent of RIGHTEOUNESS....RIGHTNESS, nevah mind the past be AWARE and move FORWARD. the "if only"does not exist,,. bumba klatt.. what is the i gwan do NOW to right a wrong....

B4 i sited ur post, i sistren called and is expereincing fighting with kingman and the woman is in pain just as the i is....it is not about any one else really....just as the i, know that the one hurting is INI... it is about what is RIGHT... she may in the same space as u are and so two people are fighting and no one wins, site? NO ONE WINS or everyone wins.....Rock feeling defeated is not winning and the queen is not winning either becuz circumstances are ruling one.REAL-EYES Humility . Rasta, we are not products of circumstances... ini creators....creator rightness love justice

So as i sited to the sistren and to the i, groundation....groundation.... take care of the body first ital is VITAL..that is cleaning house....read up on those pslams.. right now start with 130 and 131... short and sweet and peaceful.. EVERY DAY READ Psalms 119 out loud (important at this Iwa to Yhant OUTL OUD so that the word of the most high resonates thru the thick skinne dwall of the skull and premeates the brain and remember the brain to the body and the spirit will return to the wholly o fwhollyies...
to its rest meditate and make space in the ears for the voice of jAH...getting up is one movement at a time... use this time to get up and the strength of staying up is the result of practicing organic livity of body mind and soul. REMEMBER... Rasta the I knows the ites of iration.. this rasta here is not saying NO-THING new...

When I slip i site that i get a d=serving of humble pie.... that that keeps i grounded..humilty is a medicine that if taken in small doses isn't so bitter. And yet if i have to eat a big piece... i will do that healing.. cuz ini creation of hte most high Rasta far I

The sound of the most high get crowded out becuz of the self importance(thinking thinking thinking) of my own thoughts.. free up the mind FREE UP THE MIND, cuz that mind will do so much thinky thinky that it will dominate ur body and soul if left unchecked....The mind is a tool.. it is not the master.....check? When we don;t hear the voice of Jah itis becuz our mind and body have become overbearing auto-pilots...

ENERGY FOLLOWS thought...put the thoughts of INI , rastafar I in teh mind ofr live-tion...

Rasta, all power of the most high to ini.. hold tight and live right...
love is the only law to OBEY
selassie Lives and reigns and rules

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 9/20/2005 10:19:56 AM

Site.the reasoning thru the typos...
bless

Messenger: the rock Sent: 9/20/2005 11:06:41 AM

seen jah ,i give thanks for the word sound,and more power.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/20/2005 10:39:26 PM

Rock, learn from your experience and forward in Jah heights. Figure out how you led yourself into calamity so that you don't repeat it again. Jah hasn't taken your life away, so the I has still been given the choice to Live for Jah.

I have a few comments about some of the things you said:

---------------------------
I have in this last 7 months been from what i thought to be the highest spirtual energy
---------------------------

This thought might have been the beginning of your fall. Whenever you rate how high spiritual energy is, the I must use Jah RasTafarI as the standard. That way the I will always trod to rise higher, and the I will see how the greatness of Jah is so high, that I and I should always be Rising.

The I also said,
----------------------------
I read people typying about JAH voice, what does that mean?I think it mean that right from wrong feeling that you get after you meditate
----------------------------

Jah voice also speaks day to day, hour to hour, second to second. Sometimes Jah might tell you to go here or there, or do this, don't do that, or Jah will also warn I and I about the people that come around. Jah is always speaking but our own foolishness is also speaking at the same time. When I and I communication is towards Jah, and I and I intention is towards Jah, I and I will see the difference between Jah voice and our own foolish voice, because there is no foolishness in Jah. And the more I and I communicate, and the more time pass I and I will recognize the difference more and more.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 9/21/2005 3:40:12 PM

Thank you for your responce. When I say that I felt that I was at the highest spiritual peak I feel that there is no judging the spirit. Once your spiritually intwind and the spirit is running everything there is no levels it just is.

I mean I was running, meditating, fasting, eating right, which brought my body to a spiritual level. Then I mixed some wrong teas with some wrong weed and some bad thoughts and it took me to another place were the spirit seemed not to be controling but the flesh. I do not feel like God has taken my life away I feel like I have slipped. Theres more to it than what I can type but as I post the only thing that I can do is pray and not give up.

"the I must use Jah RasTafarI as the standard."

I feel that there is no other way and for this to be taken as a truth one cannot use it as a metaphore. There are things that I have read that indicate even Him took notice of progress in a measurment sence. Is why I know that I slipped. Not saying that I am higher in spiritual knowledge than one or the other just saying that Ive made it to were other entities, weather it be people, negative energy etc.. control were I am. And stop me from going into the direction that I wanted to go. That would be me slippin.

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I