Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1024&start_row=11

if any god....

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: native root Sent: 9/20/2005 10:27:37 PM

yea but people also bring there bibles to justify assimilation slavery and oppression

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 9/20/2005 11:59:31 PM

the bible is not an unmixed blessing bredren, I know, but the reality is that people were using the scriptures for spiritual and haile reasons before it was used for corruption. This is why it is nessicary to stand firm for the true message, so that InI can take back the faith that was wrong fully illnamed and mamed by white oppresive fools.

Messenger: native root Sent: 9/21/2005 4:06:12 PM

blessings, dreadnut iman am pleased to be able to reason with the i without the aggressiveness that both i and i have displayed in past posts.i hope ini can continue to reason like gentlemen.

His Majesty said something about christianity being introduced to the people under harsh circumstances and then went on to say all the more reason to be thankful.not word for word but a closely as i remember. does anyone know of this speech or where i might find it?

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 9/21/2005 8:01:46 PM

I don't. I have no problems with you bredren, but I must follow His Majesty teaching. I can't follow nothing else but HIM ways and teachings.

Blessed love god peace be with you

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I