Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=102&start_row=1

BREATHING

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: the rock Sent: 12/23/2003 8:36:50 AM

Genesis 2
7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

My saying sounds so old but to many of the elders I would be like Christ only a young man, So I will speak to the young men and women.
Every day, every night, even now when I breath, we are unconsiously taking in Gods breath. So when I see my brothers and Sisters to my self, I have a chance to meet with a living creation made in the image of its creator. It is good to believe without seeing the very fact that your typing a response and that everyone is responding, thats I know the Mystic way works. So lets fight them with music, our words, our sounds, our harmonious praises to the Most High. Thank you I look for overstanding even now.
Sonone22
The Rock
One

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/23/2003 1:40:30 PM

Yes I,

It is nice for I and I to be able to reason from all through the earth. I and I all are Idrens and Sistrens, and I and I can share the things we have learned.

Iron sharpen Iron,

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 1/16/2004 3:58:50 PM

if the breath be taking away...not any thing can live.so the evil and the good breath the same breath what is the deferents(sp).
this is not a test.For me i know what is the deferent(sp).
love to the people i love the one that hate to. when they hated i just play harder..
sonone22

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/16/2004 4:04:13 PM

Matthew 5
43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?
48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 1/16/2004 7:22:51 PM

YES JAH RAS TAFARI THE FRIST THREE THREE THREE
JAJAJA JAH

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I